Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fudgebox

VIP Member
Hope you’re okay! @strawb

not sure what we’re having for dinner yet, but I think I’m going to start taking the Christmas decorations down!

• Heart
Reactions: 5

fudgebox

VIP Member
I don’t like cheese can I still come to visit! @strawb

I didn’t buy anything, but in January im starting a workout class that you take your baby to and I have no workout clothes so I need to look for some 😆

• Heart

soymilk

VIP Member
good morning everyone! 💗 I'm just about to have my second cup of tea before I go for a run. I haven't had an advent calender in years because (waiting for @watermelon sugar to be shocked...) I don't really like chocolate; I like it in pastries but not like bars of chocolate etc
@Gidget00_ I can't imagine what it must be like for you, but try to make every moment special - your dog with be so lucky to have spent his life with you!! 🐶

hope you all have a nice day 🤗

• Heart
  • Wow

Libbylulu

VIP Member
The Yorkshire puds look so yummy. I’m hopeless, how difficult were they?

Hope everyone is easing into the new year well. I’m taking my decs down today. They’ve been up quite a while and I feel the house needs a good clean.

I’m off to pilates this morning- hope she goes easy on me I’m as stiff as a plank!

• Heart

soymilk

VIP Member
hi everyone! how are you all today? i'm going back to my parents' tonight for a week and i can't wait because i feel like this is when our christmas celebrations are going to properly begin 🥳👯‍♀️

what's everyone up to today?

• Heart

soymilk

VIP Member
thank you @Gidget00_ 💗, I'm going to make an appointment with my gynaecologist and see what we can do about it!
that's cute that your mum and Sophia are having fun together, is she Sophia's fave person? 😏

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
My friend nipped round with her daughter before for a brew and a catch up! Luckily I had tidied this morning before she text 🤣 then this afternoon me and Mini have just been playing with his play doh lol

Tonight I’m gonna try and stay up because the new season of the Traitors starts and i loved the last series!

think we’re having fish finger sandwiches for tea

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I’m ok! We’ve not done much at all today we’ve had a proper lazy day, the last two days have been so busy so I’ve appreciated it

Was worried about baby before (as I do I worry about everything was same with my first) and was googling and it said do some star jumps then sit down. So me and Mini started doing some star jumps and soon as I sat down I felt her move 😂 Made my day 🥲

Also after all the panic of no yule log I now have 2 to get through 🤣

• Heart

Libbylulu

VIP Member
I’m going back to the UK this week and my mum shops in Lidl so it’s Jam doughnuts for me 😋

I’m ok thanks for asking 😘

Love all your holiday, baby and school stories- a mouse though eeek….. we have lizards, usually in the kitchen mainly but they can run out anywhere and scare the life out of you.

Yeah, I wish we had a WhatsApp going

have a good day all xxxxx

• Heart

Gidget00_

VIP Member
@fudgebox I don’t know why but what you said made me imagine something like this 😂
IMG_8158.gif

I love that @Libbylulu 🥰

@strawb aw I would love to try your cheeseboard 🥹 imagine if everyone in chitchat met up and we all went for fajitas 🥹

you guys are literally the best! I’m so glad I found this thread when I did ❤

• Haha
  • Heart

strawb

VIP Member
hi everyone 🌙

i don't know when i last updated but i was a bit ill and then busy with work and other life stuff so it's all been a bit much!

tonight i am going out for sushi with a few friends so v excited about that 🍣🍱🍹🍸

when is mothers day for you guys, on sunday? for us it's in may! but tomorrow it's women's day 🌸

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I feel a bit better today! Still just feel really tired, last night I slept the whole night without waking up and I very very rarely do that. Also I didn’t wake up til 8!

It’s mini’s last day off for the Christmas hols so we’re going to go the Asda and get bits for his lunchbox and just get him chilled out and ready.

Then tomorrow is my 20 week scan 😱 can’t believe I’m halfway already! I heard her heartbeat the other day at the hospital which was nice and it’ll be nice seeing how much she’s grown 🥰

Hope you all have a good day!

• Heart