Chit Chat #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg I sent it to my family chat too and everyone loved it!
Same!!! It’s eye opening seeing what everyone’s favourite chocolate is 😂 My brother in law chose fry’s mint chocolate ?? Like who the hell picks fry’s mint as their favourite choc 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Same!!! It’s eye opening seeing what everyone’s favourite chocolate is 😂 My brother in law chose fry’s mint chocolate ?? Like who the hell picks fry’s mint as their favourite choc 😂
my dad calls snickers "a marathon bar" 😅 can't get on board with anyone that chooses one with caramel in 🥲
I hate anything mint flavoured!

• Wow
my dad calls snickers "a marathon bar" 😅 can't get on board with anyone that chooses one with caramel in 🥲
I hate anything mint flavoured!
Do you not like caramel chocolate 😭😭 I don’t really like mint flavoured things apart from after eights! can’t beat an after eight on chrimbo day haha

• Heart
I’m having to make a shortlist before I decide 😂 I literally gasped at just 3 to save 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
should we make that the poll for our next thread or something else 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
but the chocolates have too many options - we'll need something else! ideas?

• Heart
but the chocolates have too many options - we'll need something else! ideas?
do "fave way to keep cool during a heatwave" and include get an ice cream/sorbet and walk around naked as options 🥵

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.