Chit Chat #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello gorgeous potatoes. How’s everyone?
How’s everything with the heat in Europe, I saw it was incredibly hot atm - hope @strawb and @soymilk are keeping cool 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 4
How’s everything with the heat in Europe, I saw it was incredibly hot atm - hope @strawb and @soymilk are keeping cool 🥵
It’s cool here and raining 😆 thank god because I can’t cope with the heat in work, last year the weather was totally different!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
it's been so hot, at least 37/38 degrees - luckily we've come away for the weekend and it's cooler here so I might be able to sleep a bit 😅 thank you @Libbylulu 💗

how is everyone doing and what are you all upto today?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I hope you feel better @watermelon sugar

@fudgebox I understand about the name I got an email from someone with the same name as me and was like ?? That’s meee 🤣

@Libbylulu it’s raining here so I’m relived I can’t cope in the heat!

@soymilk I’m good just tired. It’s been a long hectic work week 😭 No plans for the weekend! how about you?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
we went to see the venue and i think we've decided that's it 🌚

IMG_8519.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Hey loves 💕 how is everyone?
@fudgebox I hope you have a great trip, and if you see orcas don’t forget to get pictures for us all 😂☺

@strawb omg your wedding is going to be so pretty 🥹 I wish we could all come 😂😂

How’s everyone’s weekend been?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thanks! @Gidget00_
It’s our first wedding anniversary today aswell I can’t believe how quick it’s gone! So far we’ve slept in and missed breakfast, and then I’ve been crying because I’m missing puppy fudge stupid hormones 🤣

• Heart
Hey my loves 💕
How is everyone? What’s everyone doing today?

I went to a petting farm with my mum and Sophia earlier, it was so nice, she was amazed by all the animals ( Sophia not my mum) 😂and omg the food was nice too, I literally never eat fish because it always smells grim but I had a fish finger ciabatta and it was so nice!! Felt a bit odd ordering a chicken burger tbh when I could literally see chickens running around from where we were sitting to eat 😂 🐓

I hope everyone’s okay 💕💕

• Heart
Hi my guys 🥰 Feel like I barely post but nothing interesting has been happening. I’ve been in work today but I’m off now till Friday 🥳 hope you’re all well!?!?!

• Heart
Hi my guys 🥰 Feel like I barely post but nothing interesting has been happening. I’ve been in work today but I’m off now till Friday 🥳 hope you’re all well!?!?!
Aw yay I’m happy you get time off, you’ve been working so many hours!!! ❤

Yeah you need to post more, we should be your main priority 😂😏

• Heart
  • Haha
I’m good! We had formal night last night so we both dressed up and had a posh meal, but we’ll be back to burgers and chips tonight probably as posh food is not for us😆 we’ve just been exploring Stavanger in Norway now back in the room for a snooze before getting ready to see a show tonight! Exciting 🤩

Hope everyone okay💕

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.