Chit Chat #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy anniversary fudge ❤ what’s the food like on the cruise?

Whats everyone having for dinner? I swear all I think about is food lately

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Happy anniversary fudge ❤ what’s the food like on the cruise?

Whats everyone having for dinner? I swear all I think about is food lately
Thank you! It’s good but I’m feeling a bit nauseous tonight so just had a bread roll 😆 not sure why the ship is so rocky tonight it’s been fine the whole time we’ve been on

• Heart
Reactions: 3
happy anniversary again @fudgebox and hope you feel better and the ship's not too rocky for the rest of the cruise ❤

@Gidget00_ i had chicken salad!

we're having an awful heatwave with 38 degrees today and of course for 3 days in a row i have 2 tours a day! i'm falling apart 😩

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
We had a steak pie with potatoes, broccoli and gravy. You know when people say they lose their appetite and just eat salad/picky bits during the summer, well that doesn’t happen to me 😆 Love a nice winter meal all year round lol

• Haha
  • Heart
We had a steak pie with potatoes, broccoli and gravy. You know when people say they lose their appetite and just eat salad/picky bits during the summer, well that doesn’t happen to me 😆 Love a nice winter meal all year round lol
Omg same, even with drinks, I love a hot chocolate during a heatwave 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Omg same, even with drinks, I love a hot chocolate during a heatwave 😂
Omg I can’t drink hot drinks when it’s dead hot I get a proper sweat on 😂 The other week I had a caramel latte when it was the heatwave and i literally felt like I was gonna pass out due to heat exhaustion 😂😂😂 iced coffee for me 🤌🏻🤌🏻

• Haha
Omg I can’t drink hot drinks when it’s dead hot I get a proper sweat on 😂 The other week I had a caramel latte when it was the heatwave and i literally felt like I was gonna pass out due to heat exhaustion 😂😂😂 iced coffee for me 🤌🏻🤌🏻
How can you not like hot drinks in hot weather but have gravy?? That’s basically a hot drink, sort yourself out mate 😂

• Haha
This 😂 I make soups and shepherds pies etc all warming food and I live in the tropics. It would be marvellous if I ever lost my appetite due to the heat. We had Sunday roast last weekend with gravy and Yorkshire pudding….. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
This 😂 I make soups and shepherds pies etc all warming food and I live in the tropics. It would be marvellous if I ever lost my appetite due to the heat. We had Sunday roast last weekend with gravy and Yorkshire pudding….. 😂
You’re my kinda gal 🤣🤣🤣🫶🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 1
FZQt5C1XkAIXLCf.jpeg.jpg

hi guys 💛
you can only save 3, which ones are you saving?
I'm going wispa, twirl and bounty 🥥

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Omg that’s tough but: cadbury boost, white crunch and peanut butter kit kat chunky!

honourable mention to the yorkie though

• Heart
Kinder bueno, Galaxy ripple and boost!! Omg that’s hard you know, I miss Milky Way crispy rolls 🥹

• Heart
Oh nooo I didn’t even see kinder Bueno, I’m replacing crunchie with that 😆

• Haha
I sent that what 3 chocolates to my family group chat and the convo has been popping for like 2 hours, it’s the most my family have spoken to each other for years 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.