• thai

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • japanese/sushi

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣 mine is actually Indian, I have Chinese too much it’s not special anymore🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
there isn't here either and I literally crave a burrito everyday 🤤
I crave fajitas everyday 🤤 Have i ever mentioned how i can’t wrap a tortilla? Like my brain goes blank . i physically can’t do it, so when places do fajitas that require wrapping them yourself I don’t get them cos i can’t wrap the wraps 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I chose Chinese, pizza and burgers, Mexican and Thai 😂
---
I crave fajitas everyday 🤤 Have i ever mentioned how i can’t wrap a tortilla? Like my brain goes blank . i physically can’t do it, so when places do fajitas that require wrapping them yourself I don’t get them cos i can’t wrap the wraps 😂😂
Omg do you know old El Paso does fajita pockets? You just put all your stuff in the pocket and that’s it 😂

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I didn’t realise I could pick more than one🤦🏻‍♀️ I chose Indian, Mexican and Japanese! Love sushi🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 2
there's a mexican food chain in ireland called boojum, i literally had it every single time i was hungover (which was a lot in ireland 😂) it was the ultimate comfort food, so delicious, the burritos were the size of a newborn baby and it's the number 1 thing i miss about living in ireland

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Thanks Strawb for the shiny new thread 💗

My favourite takeaway is Char Kway Teo, which is Malay street food.We are meeting friends at the local Mexican tonight so I’ll be thinking of you Potatoes 😊

• Heart
Thanks Strawb for the shiny new thread 💗

My favourite takeaway is Char Kway Teo, which is Malay street food.We are meeting friends at the local Mexican tonight so I’ll be thinking of you Potatoes 😊
Ooh what did you have? if it’s happened yet i don’t know what time it is in Singapore lol

• Haha
I had a terrible migraine last night I was asleep by 8:30! And it’s still here a bit today, so glad I’m off. It’s raining out so me and mini are having a lazy day 🙂

• Heart
I’m good! I’m starving hungry though and I finish work at 5 so not going to be able to get food until after then😩

• Sad
Bok loves 👋
I’m good, I had a nice day! I’m really tired today though, Sophia was sniffly yesterday and was unsettled all night, she’s good again today, babies are so odd 😂
@watermelon sugar how are you and mini feeling today?

• Heart
Bok loves 👋
I’m good, I had a nice day! I’m really tired today though, Sophia was sniffly yesterday and was unsettled all night, she’s good again today, babies are so odd 😂
@watermelon sugar how are you and mini feeling today?
We’re fine thanks! We had like 4 negative tests so I took mini to the pier and the big park, then went for a walk round the lake yesterday morning then I met my friend from work in the afternoon and we had a coffee and walked round the shops. THEN me mini and mr went out for tea. I had a steak 😂 but i got a really bad migraine around 7pm so i literally was in bed by half 8. It’s not as painful now but i’ve just got a slight headache now, and it’s lashed it down all day so me and mini have just stayed in! thanks for asking 😘 how are you?

• Heart
I’m back from my Mexican. I was really wanting to take a picture but thought the others would have thought it odd if I said ‘I’m taking a photo to show my online friends, they love a good Fajita’ so sat there thinking of you guys instead 😊
The fajitas were as Watermelon would say ‘chef’s kiss’

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My 1.30 didn’t show up so I managed to go and get some lunch😆 not sure what to do for tea tonight, what’s everyone having?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.