Chit Chat #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Gidget00_ we’re ok thanks! I’ve had 3 negative tests already 😂 and i don’t feel too bad. Mini seems alright todah as well other than a snotty nose. We have just watched tele, painted, coloured in and played jigsaws all day, then fell asleep on the sofa together 😂 it’s been nice 😊 if i get another negative tomorrow I’m gonna take him for a walk to the park

How is everyone? I had a nice leek and potato soup with crusty bread for tea 😌

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hey all!! Hope you’ve all had a nice day🥰

I had my hair done today at my aunties, her and my uncle are renewing their vows in November because it’s their 40th wedding anniversary! So she’s asked me to make the invites so that’s what I’m busy doing now, it’s giving me flashbacks of making my own last year but luckily these aren’t as complicated as mine because they took me 2 weeks to make and I was so stressed!😆

I’ve got my photoshoot tomorrow so nervous!!! I’m painted my toenails now so they’ll look presentable🤣

Think we’re going to have an Indian soon🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 6
did no one write the whole day so that they don't have to make the new thread 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
did no one write the whole day so that they don't have to make the new thread 😂 😂 😂

It’s funny because it’s true 😂😂 who is doing it? I would do it but I cba to make a poll and don’t remember what you guys wanted for one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s funny because it’s true 😂😂 who is doing it? I would do it but I cba to make a poll and don’t remember what you guys wanted for one 😂
i think we just said food related of course 😂 shall we do fave takeaway

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.