Chit Chat #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve either got a mini egg bar or some honey, mustard and onion pretzel bites from M&s 😻 I’ve had those groovy biscuits from aldi! they are incredible

what Subway are you gonna have? Have you tried the metro rolls from Aldi? Me and my bf just use them and make our own I haven’t had a proper subway in so long !

@fudgebox I love how you have a dinner at home then a 2nd dinner at the chinese, that’s the life I aspire to have 😂
OMG have the mini egg bar i love those soooo much. If i wasn't on a diet id be eating one of those! Im gonna have dominos instead of subway, my brother convinced me

@fudgebox do you ever eat food from any other chinese place?

Reactions: 1
Oh no @watermelon sugar hope you get better soon and have lovely snacks to see you through xxx

@xx3221 Enjoy Prague, it’s a stunning city, takes your breath away at every turn. I went pre covid at the height of summer and it was incredibly crowded and hot. I’d say now is a better time to go.Try getting on some walking tours which are interesting. The castle is also beautiful and looks down on the city. But even just wondering around gives you a lovely feel of the place. They sell the most amazing ice creams in the Jewish Quarter which I’ll never forget, the cone was a sugarydoughnut…. As watermelon would say, chefs kiss 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Morning everyone ✨ I was up til 4:30 in the morning because mini melon went on a spewing rampage and threw up 3 times. He ruined all my bedding and pillows in my room, and a fresh set so the 3 of us had to sleep downstairs on the sofa. Luckily we have two 😅 but we all didn’t get to sleep til 4:30 and then mini woke me up at 8. And i feel like shite 😂

We were supposed to be going to my sisters 40th today but obvs can’t go 😞 so a very lazy day for us, and a lot of washing for me 😅

Hope everyone else has a better day than me 😁

@Libbylulu I seen on another thread you mentioned you’ve been using azaelic acid? which one do you use? I’ve been using the ordinary one for quite a while and my redness has gone down so much! I have roseacea do you?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Morning everyone ✨ I was up til 4:30 in the morning because mini melon went on a spewing rampage and threw up 3 times. He ruined all my bedding and pillows in my room, and a fresh set so the 3 of us had to sleep downstairs on the sofa. Luckily we have two 😅 but we all didn’t get to sleep til 4:30 and then mini woke me up at 8. And i feel like shite 😂

We were supposed to be going to my sisters 40th today but obvs can’t go 😞 so a very lazy day for us, and a lot of washing for me 😅

@Libbylulu I seen on another thread you mentioned you’ve been using azaelic acid? which one do you use? I’ve been using the ordinary one for quite a while and my redness has gone down so much! I have roseacea do you?
that's such a shame, hopefully you all feel better soon 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 2

I’ve been using The Ordinary and it’s working out quite nice for me.
hope you and mini are better soon xxx

• Heart
hi guys, what has everyone been upto today? it's been v chill, slow and a bit boring here tbh i'll probably in bed by 9pm 🙃
@Gidget00_ how are you doing? (i know i keep asking you all the time but i think it's really important to check in on people who are having/have had a bit of a rough time) ☺
@strawb how was the quiz last night? did you guys win?

and of course, it's getting to that time of day so... what's everyone having for tea? :p

• Heart
Reactions: 5
[QUOTE="soymilk, post: 14513427, member: 178368"

what's everyone having for tea? :p
[/QUOTE]

Pasta bake with snausages

Reactions: 1
@strawb how was the quiz last night? did you guys win?
unfortunately we didn't, it's about 60 teams spread out through 2 bars and we were 9th so pretty good! 🤓

had a tour today then went shopping for different random things with bf and now we're home chilling playing video games 🎮

for dinner we're having salmon & romanesco - has anyone heard of it? it's a mix between cauliflower and broccoli, it looks really pretty haha 🥦

@watermelon sugar hope you both feel better soon 🥰 did mr watermelon get it too?

hope everyone else is well too 🥰

• Heart
@strawb No mr melon hasn’t got it! I managed to test mini and he has caught it. this is the 4th time i’ve had it, and Ive had all my jabs, and my fella has never had it, and he’s never had a jab 😂 he’s tested everytime he’s had a cold and I’ve had it but he’s never had a positive test!

I’ve made a big batch of chilli in the slow cooker. We’re gonna have chilli topped nachos with sour cream, guacamole, salsa and cheese 😻

• Heart
  • Wow
@strawb No mr melon hasn’t got it! I managed to test mini and he has caught it. this is the 4th time i’ve had it, and Ive had all my jabs, and my fella has never had it, and he’s never had a jab 😂 he’s tested everytime he’s had a cold and I’ve had it but he’s never had a positive test!

I’ve made a big batch of chilli in the slow cooker. We’re gonna have chilli topped nachos with sour cream, guacamole, salsa and cheese 😻
that dinner sounds 🤤🤤🤤

• Heart
We had tomato pasta bake with Cajun chicken! Now trying to decide what I want from the Chinese, the last supper for a month🥲

• Heart
  • Haha
Morning Potatoes, hope everyone has a good Sunday.
Sending lots of get well vibes to watermelon and mini.
Well done Strawb on the quiz
How’s the shredding going?

Have a great week all ❣

• Heart
Morning all, I’m so tired with the clocks going forward it always messes me up😆 and I couldn’t have a lie in as I’m going to my cousins to have my hair done!

Hope everyone have a nice Sunday😁

• Heart
Omg we had a lie in for a change! We didn’t wake up til 8:40 it was spectacular. Thanks clocks 😂 even though i am 27 and I still don’t understand what the clocks going backwards and forwards means

Hope you all have a beautiful day, it’s a lovely day here ☀

• Heart
  • Haha
Omg we had a lie in for a change! We didn’t wake up til 8:40 it was spectacular. Thanks clocks 😂 even though i am 27 and I still don’t understand what the clocks going backwards and forwards means

Hope you all have a beautiful day, it’s a lovely day here ☀
That means you woke up at 7.40 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.