Chit Chat #42

assemble your ideal sandwich (multiple choice)

• cheese

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • cucumbers

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • lettuce

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • tomatoes

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • tuna

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • sweetcorn

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • mayo

Votes: 21 65.6%
  • egg

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • chicken

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • ham

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • hummus

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • avocado

Votes: 12 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally love a chicken and stuffing sarnie but I chose Ham, cucumber, lettuce and tomato cos I also like a ham salad sarnie. I am also opposed to a BLT ๐Ÿ˜‹

• Heart
Reactions: 6
edit: since we can't see who voted on what anymore, mine is: cucumbers, lettuce, avocado, egg & mayo ๐Ÿฅช

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I chose chicken, lettuce, mayo and cheese. I love Cajun chicken cheese toastie with lettuce โ˜บ

• Heart
bloody hell i put a can of coke in the freezer to make it colder quicker yesterday but went to bed dead early cos i had a headache and completely forgot about it. just opened the freezer and it had exploded lmao ๐Ÿฅฒ was a nice mess for me to clean up ha

• Haha
Thatโ€™s so weird how coke does that! Reminded me of once when I was in Spain with my friends at the time and we put out coke in the freezer to keep it as a mixer and we went back to it and it had exploded all over the freezer it was like a mountain of frozen coke ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I prefer a cold sandwich! Not really keen on toasties or anything
I chose tuna Mayo and sweetcorn๐Ÿ˜‹ I do like chicken and bacon too

We had mango and lime chicken, broccoli and rice! The chicken was so nice I picked it up from Morrisons I usually get the Cajun chicken!

• Heart
Just had my plant burger it was so good but it was really thick and filling and I need a lie down lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I've not chosen on the poll yet because I'm overwhelmed with the options lol and it depends on the day what I fancy BUT I always prefer cold sandwiches ๐Ÿฅช

• Heart
Reactions: 5
i go to paris in 10 days and this evening i did my final little bookings and prep and now i'm sooo excited ๐Ÿ˜ has anyone been, any tips?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.