Chit chat #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening all, hope everyone is well😃
I had an alright day but my evening has been tit. I feel so so stressed and anxious and everything has gone wrong. It's absolutely POURING outside but I really want to go to the shop for biscuits😂 tragic I know but I need something to cheer me up and I have no nice food in the house. Don't drive so I'll have to walk and the shop is a 20 min walk there and 20 back. Do I brave the pissing rain ladies? Xx
what biscuits? 👀 if it’s just a rich tea then no but it’s deffo worth it for a pack of chocolate hob nobs or similar!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Omg choco leibniz are the dogs bollocks, has anyone tried the white ones!? They’ve brought out a pink gin flavour as well 👀

Eta their not even choco leibniz! Their these lol

F935F305-84F7-47A8-819C-4E0C5334020E.png

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I had an alright day but my evening has been tit. I feel so so stressed and anxious and everything has gone wrong. It's absolutely POURING outside but I really want to go to the shop for biscuits😂 tragic I know but I need something to cheer me up and I have no nice food in the house. Don't drive so I'll have to walk and the shop is a 20 min walk there and 20 back. Do I brave the pissing rain ladies? Xx
Did you go out for biscuits in the end?? I'm dying to know...

• Heart
I’ve finished deep cleaning the flat. My fellas Dad came over for a brew and I’ve just got the baby to bed! Hopefully he doesn’t wake up for 5 hours tonight 😂 neither of us can be bothered cooking so we’re making tuna toasties then I’ll be off to bed!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Footie is on for me tonight so im watching that and then I’m going to sleep. If you see on tattle past 10pm send me to bed 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Finished tidying the kitchen which was a tit tip. I'm hoping to be in bed by 10pm.... betcha that won't happen 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Me and my fella have suddenly proper got into beat the chasers 🤣 it’s well better than the Chase I reckon

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve just got into bed. Bloody baltic here tonight though so I’ve got my Oodie on under the duvet. Gonna stick The Greatest Showman on then go to sleep I think 😊

• Heart
I feel like we are skipping autumn and going straight to winter. It's freezing ❄

Just catching up on celeb masterchef then going to bed

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’ve just got in bed with my dressing gown still on! It’s frabs kebabs!! Praying I have a nice night sleep 🙏

• Heart
I wrap up in bed but have to have the window wide open all night in all seasons as I need fresh air to sleep properly.

• Wow
I am similiar in the sense that I don't heat my bedroom overnight, I'll have the radiator on the morning when it's freezing but I turn it down at night otherwise I overheat

Reactions: 2
I sleep in a chemise with just a duvet on and my window open on the latch for fresh air. I do love to snuggle down so only my head is sticking out

• Heart
I like to have it really cold in the bedroom so I can all snuggly and cosy to sleep. Can’t sleep if it’s too warm

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.