Chit chat #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning everyone!

Woke up early today and decided to clean up a little before leaving. Turns out my vacuum cleaner is broken?! I might as well suck the dust in with my mouth, would be just as effective. I’m annoyed and can’t wait for the weekend 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Morning all.

It has all been going off here at the NHS Hotel. Lovely confused 90 year old decided I was her daughter and wouldn't be told otherwise. She was livid that the nurses refused to let her get into my bed. So much so that she did a protest wee on the floor. Then when breakfast came she launched her scrambled eggs on the floor in a fit of temper. She is still mithering on about her daughter and me and why can't she get into my bed. Bless her. She is completely harmless, just perpetually confused.

All that excitement before 9am!

I am laying around waiting to have a wash. Then another day of Tattle and my Kindle. No news on the rehab bed funding yet, everyone here keeps saying no news is good news but I just need to know now.

My sister is looking after the junior jellies but today took the younger two to school and didn't realise until she got to the school gate that Middle Jelly has no shoes on. He is a monkey and says he forgot to put them on and it didn't matter. She says to him I will come back with your shoes shortly and he said no don't bother, if i don't have shoes I might just get sent home for the day. Wee beast.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I feel well guilty and crappy I’ve not took the baby to playgroup today 😞 I should have just taken him. I had a look to see if there were any in my area tomorrow and there’s not and I just feel tit he’s missed out 😞 should have just gone

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I feel well guilty and crappy I’ve not took the baby to playgroup today 😞 I should have just taken him. I had a look to see if there were any in my area tomorrow and there’s not and I just feel tit he’s missed out 😞 should have just gone
Dont worry too much you can always go next time.

I wish @GladiatorReady. I'm getting stuck into my Christmas shopping this month 🎅🎄🤶
So am I. I've already started writing the gift list of what I'm buying people. OH is easy he'll be wanting PS5 games 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Easier said than done but try not to feel guilty! You've had a crap night sleep (I saw you posting at like 1/2am!) so you could probably do with not being out and the baby won't even know. I'm sure he'll have just as much fun running round after you undoing all your hard work as you're trying to get your flat tidy for the inspection 😂 You're a fab Mum so don't let 1 tiny thing make you feel terrible.🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I keep seeing this proper weird toy advert on YouTube … a turtle that goes for a poo 🤣 wtf do kids play with these days

344AE09C-306C-4B2B-8A63-BB1BA72AF8B1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don’t feel bad. It’s only a day and you can go next week!! He’ll have loadsa fun with you anyway! ❤ It’s hard when you’re tired and have had no sleep. I don’t blame you for not going at all!

Morning all.

It has all been going off here at the NHS Hotel. Lovely confused 90 year old decided I was her daughter and wouldn't be told otherwise. She was livid that the nurses refused to let her get into my bed. So much so that she did a protest wee on the floor. Then when breakfast came she launched her scrambled eggs on the floor in a fit of temper. She is still mithering on about her daughter and me and why can't she get into my bed. Bless her. She is completely harmless, just perpetually confused.

All that excitement before 9am!

I am laying around waiting to have a wash. Then another day of Tattle and my Kindle. No news on the rehab bed funding yet, everyone here keeps saying no news is good news but I just need to know now.

My sister is looking after the junior jellies but today took the younger two to school and didn't realise until she got to the school gate that Middle Jelly has no shoes on. He is a monkey and says he forgot to put them on and it didn't matter. She says to him I will come back with your shoes shortly and he said no don't bother, if i don't have shoes I might just get sent home for the day. Wee beast.
Middle Jelly still being iconic!

• Heart
My wrist hurts like a motherfucker but I'm just going to power through it. Shouldn't have carried heavy shopping though but hey ho.

Now my goddaughter who was around my nephew at mine last Tuesday has covid symptoms. I'm feeling guilty for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m having such a busy work day. It’s month end which makes it horrific. Anyway found out today that I didn’t get the job I went for! They gave it to somebody else who already works in that team. I’m not too disheartened as I wasn’t keen on the team and I got some really great feedback and they said the next one that comes up I can have if I still want it. It has fucked up my 100% success rate at interviews though 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Today seems to be passing so quickly 😌

I just saw the news that Sarah Everards killer got a whole life sentence, and rightly so! I was reading on the BBC site the victim impact statements from her family, it's absolutely heartbreaking 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 9
We got diesel, we got shopping. Done my workout, had a shower and prepped tea (mince dinner 😋)

The Mr has a teams job interview at 1.30 so I'm going to curl up in bed and read for a bit before school run

• Heart
Reactions: 5
We got diesel, we got shopping. Done my workout, had a shower and prepped tea (mince dinner 😋)

The Mr has a teams job interview at 1.30 so I'm going to curl up in bed and read for a bit before school run
Ive got the shopping but not got any petrol yet although I still have half a tank.

• Heart
I have just done the 90's guilty pleasures rick thing..

Is it normal for the tops of your thighs to hurt?!

• Heart
I have just done the 90's guilty pleasures rick thing..

Is it normal for the tops of your thighs to hurt?!
If it’s hurting immediately after finishing your exercise, you didn’t stretch properly beforehand or you didn’t do a certain exercise correctly, but if it’s a few hours later, then yeah it’s normal

Hope you feel better xx

Reactions: 2
I have a 4 pack of donuts and I'm not sharing 🤣🤣
Gonna need to do 3 get fit with Rick workouts tomorrow 🐷🐷🐷

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I am so annoyed. Apparantly my ex has the most popular choice of wallpaper ever because I am seeing it everywhere. I saw it on TikTok the other day and I’ve just seen it in two separate houses on rightmove. Everytime I see it I start thinking about him and last night I dreamed about him again 😔

• Sad
Evening all, hope everyone is well😃
I had an alright day but my evening has been tit. I feel so so stressed and anxious and everything has gone wrong. It's absolutely POURING outside but I really want to go to the shop for biscuits😂 tragic I know but I need something to cheer me up and I have no nice food in the house. Don't drive so I'll have to walk and the shop is a 20 min walk there and 20 back. Do I brave the pissing rain ladies? Xx

• Heart
Evening all, hope everyone is well😃
I had an alright day but my evening has been tit. I feel so so stressed and anxious and everything has gone wrong. It's absolutely POURING outside but I really want to go to the shop for biscuits😂 tragic I know but I need something to cheer me up and I have no nice food in the house. Don't drive so I'll have to walk and the shop is a 20 min walk there and 20 back. Do I brave the pissing rain ladies? Xx
its worth it for some biscuits. What ones you getting 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.