Chit chat #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhhh just got the baby to bed. Late one tonight. My fella is out tonight so I’m on my own! Might go get a bath and do a face mask. Have a pamper

• Heart
Reactions: 6
We are sitting on the deck now listening to the sea. We live in a big city so it's like heaven 🌊🌊

• Heart
I had a really strong urge to fb stalk my ex this evening and I didn’t do it.

Snaps for me

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Morninggggg. I’m knackered. For some reason my Fitbit isn’t even giving me a sleep score and just telling me that I was restless 24 times!

@watermelon sugar hope you manage to have a rest today ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Morning all from the hospital closer to home.

Tales from the NHS Hotel #2. It is only 10 am and we have already had a punch up. I am in a room with three beds. The other two are occupied by elderly women, one of whom is confused. She tried to get in the other ladies bed and sparked fisticuffs, full on punching and slapping. Who knew 80 year olds could be so ferocious. We now have a nurse sat in here babysitting everyone in case they kick off again.

I am hoping for a hair wash today but I don't think it is likely. Other than that I shall bury myself in my Kindle and ignore the drama around me.

No news yet on if I was granted funding for the private rehab hospital.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Stripped and remade my bed, showered and put fresh pjs on to get back into bed for a little while.
All I can hear is cars beeping their horns on the main road because of traffic to fill up on gas like it's going to get them anywhere faster 🙄

• Heart
I have multiple sclerosis and have had a relapse which has basically paralysed me. I have minimal movement in my right hand and can just about type by dragging my thumb over a swipe keyboard. The rest of my body is pretty much numb.
How awful I hope you get better soon.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
What’s everyone up to today? My fella didn’t get in til 1.30 last night and he’s hungover. And I’m shattered so once we do a food shop soon I wanna do sweet FA 😛

• Heart
Reactions: 2
My night out was interesting..my friend spent the night being chatted up by a persistent 64 year old, we are 42! He was only a few years younger than her dad!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.