Chit chat #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it’s took me a while to realise that kids do stuff at their own pace! I just wanted to share how proud I am of him 😅 The Hinch thread with how they are about Ronnie is the reason I stopped going on there 😬😬 I think it’s mean 🙁
I find it disgusting how they behave on the Hinch thread - we should have left refrigerator mother syndrome back in the 50s where it belongs but some of them seem like they want him to be autistic so they can prove that Hinch is a 'bad mother', rather than it just being something a person is born with.

Anyway, don't listen to the armchair experts - some autistic children literally never shut up so how much they do/don't talk isn't an indicator. Mini's come on in absolute leaps and bounds since I 'met' (for lack of a better term) you at the start of the year, and like others have said, he hasn't been allowed to interact with other kids his age much because of the pandemic.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I can't stand it when people do the "oh my baby talked at 1" "my baby found the cure for cancer before he was two" stuff.

I have 3 children who are older now. One of them walked and talked before they were one. One of them didn't speak until after their second birthday. And one of them didn't move until the week before their second birthday, no rolling, no crawling. Nothing. If you met them now (they are 8,9,12 years old) you would have no clue which was which.

Good for mini-melon. He sounds just fab.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm back at work tomorrow after 10 days holiday..being out of the house and my bed for 7am is going to be a massive culture shock!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ok I’m all fucked up in bed and now looking for a film to watch on Netflix. Although I reckon I’ll be asleep within the hour 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hey all. Been quiet on here cos I’ve been away in Devon for the weekend with little one, mum and big bro. Just got back with the petrol in the car but the stations local to me are closed so that’ll be fun this week 🙄
So stuffed from a roast in the pub earlier and a massive Ice cream sundae so could quite easily curl up and sleep now but need to sort washing/school uniform before I can rest.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I've just got in from our last walk on the beach. Even the teens came along. About to have a shower, get my pjs on and get organised for going home. It's absolutely wild outside now so it feels nice and cosy.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.