Chit chat #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s proper mean. We were there for half hour to do some learning with our child so we do the activity but then little peaches hadn’t quite finished and it was time for us to go and he just started to cry. End of the day would be better! But then I feel mean to not turn up cos he’ll be like ‘where’s my mum’ and I had to sit on a tiny chair. Thank god I didn’t need a wee 🤣 it’s proper deflated me cos it was going so well and now I’m gonna be worried about him all day!!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Mum guilt doesn't get any better, even when they are adults, its just another set of problems :rolleyes:

• Sad
I hope Mini Peaches is okay @Peaches_xox ❤

I've got a baptism in a couple of weeks and I am struggling to find an outfit 😖 Mr Wilma and my Mum keep rather unhelpfully saying "I'm sure you've got something in your wardrobe you can wear". But if I did I wouldn't be looking! The one dress I was thinking of wearing doesn't fit me as well as it used to, since i've put a bit of weight on, so I can't wear that👎

• Sad
  • Heart
I hope Mini Peaches is okay @Peaches_xox ❤

I've got a baptism in a couple of weeks and I am struggling to find an outfit 😖 Mr Wilma and my Mum keep rather unhelpfully saying "I'm sure you've got something in your wardrobe you can wear". But if I did I wouldn't be looking! The one dress I was thinking of wearing doesn't fit me as well as it used to, since i've put a bit of weight on, so I can't wear that👎
new look have some nice dresses and jumpsuits 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I feel like I have been hit with a car 😭 can’t even get out of bed. One of you please put a pillow over my head

idk tho don’t think it’s covid I think it’s a flu as my stomach is hurting now too

• Sad
I thought I was over whatever this crap is but woken up with a cough and finding it harder to breathe and my heart feels a bit weird (like when you wake up from a nightmare)

• Heart
  • Sad
@Penguin86 I'm week 4 now of congestion and a minor cough..just can't get rid of it!

I have booked a holiday to Majorcà for May next year 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I hope you feel better soon @AlanBanan!

I am just feeling meh today, period cramps and overall bad mood. You know this feeling when you talk to someone and don’t quite have a row with them, but the conversation leaves a bad taste in your mouth? That’s it uuuugh

• Heart
  • Sad
Afternoon all. Zero news from the NHS Hotel. Mind numbingly boring. I am reading the 47th book since I was admitted, so the positive is I am having tons of reading time.

At 2.30pm today the doctors from a rehab facility are coming to see if I can go there. Please cross your fingers and toes for me. It looks ace and I am fortunate the NHS will pay for it. I just need to be suitable for them. I really want to go there.

Hope everyone else is OK. And @Peaches_xox I am sure mini Peaches was fine five minutes after you left. But that is kind of cruel, why not do it at the end of the school day so you can just bring him back with you?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I called school a couple of hours ago as I couldn’t shake it off my mind. They said he was fine within a few mins 😊 they want us to go in every Wednesday morning. Not sure how I feel about it. His dad might have to go next week 😅

@ordinaryjelly I really hope they accept you! Got everything crossed for you! ♥

• Heart
I’ve just seen this as I was scrolling Facebook and it made me think of all you on this thread 😅😂

F4809854-118F-45F4-B431-37A50E87352C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is turning out to be a long week. Got the screaming painters coming back tomorrow and they're doing the outsides of the doors so have to have my door wide open all day... including during work meetings so that'll be fun 🤦‍♀️

On the bright side after next week I'm off for two weeks and I got a good compliment from my boss today so it's not all bad. Once they've gone tomorrow that will hopefully be the last bit for a while so I'm planning a walk to Aldi to get some fresh food in and get back to cooking.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.