Chit chat #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Peaches_xox I totally zoned out with the book my nephew is reading. I was confused about why the pencils and socks were bigger than him, apparently I missed the page where he shrunk 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The chocolate orange things were really disappointing I still ate the whole bag though

I thought they’d be biscuity but they were more honeycomb-y; kind of like maltesars but crunchier. Sorry to share the sad news @WilmaHun 😔

• Sad
Tired tired tired tired.
Sick sick sick sick.
Is it Friday yet?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Omg, what the duck have I woke up with? I just woke up a half an hour ago on the couch, I fell asleep at around 10 and just woke up a few mins ago. My nose is blocked, my head is pounding, throat is sore and my body is shivering like a chihuahua. I think I need to go back to sleep

• Sad
Reactions: 7
The chocolate orange things were really disappointing I still ate the whole bag though

I thought they’d be biscuity but they were more honeycomb-y; kind of like maltesars but crunchier. Sorry to share the sad news @WilmaHun 😔
that’s disappointing, perhaps I won’t bother!

morning everyone 💛 the days themselves feel slow but the week seems to be passing fairly quick, I can’t believe it’s Wednesday already. That probably makes no sense 😂

hope everyone has a good day x

• Heart
I've never watched Bake Off either @ordinaryjelly. Paul Hollywood gives me the ick so I never got into it. I don't even eat cakes anyway😆 .
I'm working today then I have 5 days off 😎

• Heart
  • Haha
I love cake but cake doesn't love me - they all say 'may contain nut traces' on them.

I could make my own but I'm faaaar too lazy to do that.

• Sad
  • Haha
Morning! I went to bed at half 8 last night because I had a headache! My fella woke me up at 11.35 stood at the end of the bed like something out of a horror film. I always wind him up and say that one of his mates from darts is good looking and he went ‘my mate from darts beat me’ so I said ‘so he’s better looking than you and better at darts’ obv I was messing 🤣 and I just went back to sleep 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Morning Guys!
I am soooo tired again and dreading work today tbh. It’s so busy. I also have to go to little peaches school and do some work with him for half hour this morning (I think they think parents don’t have jobs?!) I wonder if I’ll have to sit on a teeny tiny chair 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
I'm really struggling to get going today. Travelling to Blackpool tomorrow for a wedding on Friday and I haven't even packed. My OH is ex army and ultra organised and it's doing his head in because he's all sorted and packed and my case is empty 😄
Hope everyone has a good day today💕

• Heart
Morning everyone!
I had such a great day yesterday, McDonalds and a get-together with some friends I haven’t seen in ages. I have a feeling today is going to be a looooong one 🥱 Already looking forward to coming back home and I am yet to leave the house! Hope everybody has a good Wednesday 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Omg I just done a body combat exercise on get fit with Rick and I’m sweating 🤣 it was well fun as well I 100% recommend 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m back from school. As soon as they said it’s time for the parents to leave now tears just started pouring down little peaches face and now I feel terrible. Urgh.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m back from school. As soon as they said it’s time for the parents to leave now tears just started pouring down little peaches face and now I feel terrible. Urgh.
it’s a bit cruel to get the parents in for a bit then just get them to go isn’t it?

• Heart
I find it weird to have the parents in school? I don't have kids but I remember when I was a kid my mum saying bye at the gate, the only time she went in with me was parents evening

Reactions: 3
I am being bullied into a Maccies Breakfast! I still have only had one Maccies in 2 years, so i am gagging for it! But, and don't @ me for this, i don't really like the breakfasts!

@Peaches_xox I always think it makes more sense for those things to happen at the end of the today, so they can go home with you..no upset that way! I always found going to the toilet weird when my son was at school and i had to go and do stuff...The toilets are so tiny and you can see over the top as an adult!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.