he called me at 1:30 and told me to come over. I’m here now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey gang, he called me at 1:30 and told me to come over. I’m here now… a bottle of wine down and the roast is legit!
Seriously, like5 different types of veg, homemade gravy and all the works.
I’m in heaven

Soz for typos I’m pissed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Hey gang, he called me at 1:30 and told me to come over. I’m here now… a bottle of wine down and the roast is legit!
Seriously, like5 different types of veg, homemade gravy and all the works.
I’m in heaven

Soz for typos I’m pissed
Just remember to urinate after the homemade stuffing 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Who is ‘he’? And what is happening 😂 I am already invested from what you’ve written 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my goodness! I've literally just posted on the other thread that I dreamt the other night you had your own thread and now here it is in reality! Amazing 🤩

Reactions: 8
A quick update for those who have not been following this in the Secret Celebrity Gossip thread ...

Bunny has been on a couple of dates recently. The first guy had a big cock but spoke about it more than doing anything with it. The second guy made her a very happy Bunny but she got cystitis afterwards. She's now on a second date with that guy and he invited her over for a 'roast' ... any further information and you'll have to wait because as she has pointed out, she is pissed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
As Bunny herself has said she's posh, I have a younger Joanna Lumley in my head, boffing Ray Winstone (as she's said he's a geezer).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh yay, Bunny's antics now have their own thread! 😆 link to her first post about it on the other thread:

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.