Chit Chat #2 Sponsored by Tango Ice Blasts and McDonald's Monopoly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guys.
Having a bad day so won't bore you with that. Just popped on to say hello and stuff ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Hey hey hey
I had a mcds for lunch. Didn’t win anything on the monopoly. Fuming. I’m so tired and I’ve just picked an argument with a friend 😅 happy Friday!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm going to hampton court palace tomorrow with a friend who I haven't seen since 2019. That's pretty much it other than the usual round of laundry, housework, cooking, cleaning etc.

I've just polished off a medium pizza and three slices of garlic bread and I can barely keep my eyes open so going to have an early night tonight.

⬇I'm hoping this won't be me once I get into bed (a less pretty version of course😄) as I really am sleep deprived this week.
phoneNight-1093926230-770x553-650x428.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yo yo yo

my phone has been dead for the last hour and a bit. I’ve been at my fellas nans again. Had my jab, I feel proper tit 😭😭 feel a bit headachey and woozy. Had a massive kebab for tea it was like the size of my body. Ate it all, of course. I wish it was cold so I could get cosy under a blanket but it’s like a sauna in here

on the plus side my fella got a haircut today. He bounced in with his fresh trim in a pair of trackies and I was like ‘dayym’

8E21F37D-56E9-43CF-B964-8E1CCC2BF6EE.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Been asleep on and off most of today. Managed to eat some toast. I'm starving but don't trust my body with food right now.
Bored out of my mind because everything hurts my head.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Saw next door's cat in the garden again earlier so went out and had a long pet. He looks very old but he enjoyed it, was even kneading on the grass at one point... it was so hard not to steal him but I think stealing an elderly man's cat is probably frowned upon in general society.

• Haha
The new mattress has arrived!! I'm so giddy and excited for bed! Although I bet I end up having a right crappy nights sleep on it 🙈

• Heart
The new mattress has arrived!! I'm so giddy and excited for bed! Although I bet I end up having a right crappy nights sleep on it 🙈
I’m so happy for you!! I got a new mattress about 2 months ago after months of sleeping on the sofa (long story) but I’ve never slept better!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I am STARVING. All I’ve eaten today is beans on toast, its taking all my willpower not to go to the drive thru 😩

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Oooh good luck hope you sleep ok. I need to go Mattress shopping my side isnt bad but the OH's side is sagging. 😊

Reactions: 2
I’m so happy for you!! I got a new mattress about 2 months ago after months of sleeping on the sofa (long story) but I’ve never slept better!
I read your posts when that was ongoing so I was happy to hear when your MiL went home and you got your bed back 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I read your posts when that was ongoing so I was happy to hear when your MiL went home and you got your bed back 💜
Sometimes I just sit in my room on my bed and think how happy it makes me 🤣 you really don’t know what you have until it’s gone!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.