Chit Chat #2 Sponsored by Tango Ice Blasts and McDonald's Monopoly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still feeling tit! My arm is killing and a bit swollen, I keep getting chills and my throat feels like I’m swallowing razor blades. I just wanna be horizontal. The baby is going for a nap soon but I don’t wanna nap too cos I know I will wake up feeling even worse 🙃 on the plus side though I’ve cleaned my fridge 😅
OMG that sounds awful 😰 did you have Pfizer? My medical research suggests that people with AZ feel worse after the first jab but ok with the second, but it’s the opposite with Pfizer 👩🏼‍⚕️ Hope you feel better soon!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Feel better soon @watermelon sugar

I've put my 2nd washing load of the day in. Sat all smug cos I've also cleaned the bathroom so i was like yes winning at life.

I've forgot to put a pod in the washer. It's basically washing in water and fabric softener 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Feel better soon @watermelon sugar

I've put my 2nd washing load of the day in. Sat all smug cos I've also cleaned the bathroom so i was like yes winning at life.

I've forgot to put a pod in the washer. It's basically washing in water and fabric softener 😭
I washed all the school uniform last night and I felt so smug about it 🤣

annoying about the pod. My fella did that the other day with his washing, he’d left it on the side & I didn’t tell him cos he’d annoyed me 🙊🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Still feeling tit! My arm is killing and a bit swollen, I keep getting chills and my throat feels like I’m swallowing razor blades. I just wanna be horizontal. The baby is going for a nap soon but I don’t wanna nap too cos I know I will wake up feeling even worse 🙃 on the plus side though I’ve cleaned my fridge 😅
Did you have Moderna? (Edited to add just seen you did). My son felt like you after his second one. It lasted 2-3 days. He took paracetamol every 4 hrs. Hope you feel better soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
@watermelon sugar I hope you feel better soon lovely! The side effects from the vaccines is not fun but it'll pass soon. x

So far I've gone out for a short walk which was nice as it's sunny out! I went to the bank and the cashier who served me was lovely and I am really appreciating people who are kind to me recently. I feel pretty sad today but I was thinking on my walk that I need to stop relying on others to feel valued. Not sure how I can start valuing myself but the realisation is good enough for now.

• Heart
Aww @Penguin86 how are you doing?

My day is getting no better. I'm sat munching on a cheese sandwich and the husband texts from work to say he's ordered a burger king. I hope it's cold and horrible 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Aww @Penguin86 how are you doing?

My day is getting no better. I'm sat munching on a cheese sandwich and the husband texts from work to say he's ordered a burger king. I hope it's cold and horrible 😂😂
Oh no! I made myself a cheese sandwich for lunch and wasn't enjoying it so much so gave half of it to my little brother. He was saying how yummy the bread and cheese was. It was a solid 2/10 tbh but he's not a fussy kid. Haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hellooo! It’s quiet!? Still feel like absolute tit 🙃 my fella has come home from work. I said I expect to be waited on hand and foot now he’s back as I’m not well. He nodded and said ‘Cristiano Ronaldo has scored’ do I look like I’m bothered? And he said nothing else so I went and made us a cappuccino each 😂 So much for being waited on hand and foot shrug 🤷‍♀️

Eta- omg how embarrassing I left in the word shrug cos I was looking for the shrug emoji 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm on s2, ep 6 of Power and I am going to have a takeaway for my dinner.

Highlight of my Saturday tbh haha!

Hope you feel a bit better for tomorrow @watermelon sugar! x

• Heart
I’m so tired. I’m struggling to keep my eyes open 🤣 I’ve been good (ish) all week so I’m having a Chinese then going to chill out all evening! I’m sat outside the Chinese in my car now. They don’t open til 5, the lady behind the counter has definitely spotted me and knows I’m an eager beaver

hope everyone’s having a good weekend x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m in bed trying to find some motivation to get my ass up and go to Sainsbury’s to buy dinner. Really fancy a takeaway but I’m financially challenged so I should probably cook something 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m so tired. I’m struggling to keep my eyes open 🤣 I’ve been good (ish) all week so I’m having a Chinese then going to chill out all evening! I’m sat outside the Chinese in my car now. They don’t open til 5, the lady behind the counter has definitely spotted me and knows I’m an eager beaver

hope everyone’s having a good weekend x
god you’re keen 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m in bed trying to find some motivation to get my ass up and go to Sainsbury’s to buy dinner. Really fancy a takeaway but I’m financially challenged so I should probably cook something 😔
How are you feeling today? Sending you lots of love. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Ohhhh it’s 5pm & @WilmaHun must be ordering her Chinese right now!

I am just getting ready for the party tonight. I’m meeting my friend but the plan has changed and then reverted back to the original. Tbh I have no idea what’s going on just hope she’s still meeting me cos I don’t wanna arrive alone 😅😅😅

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.