Chit Chat #2 Sponsored by Tango Ice Blasts and McDonald's Monopoly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning! I’m absolutely livid. Got into bed early and went to sleep. Woke up at 2am to my mum ringing but missed it. Called her back no answer. Couldn’t get back to sleep properly. Now I’m exhausted!!

Me too!!!
Does she usually call you during the middle of the night?!

My parents have a Dolce Gusto coffee machine, the pods are super expensive but I do sometimes treat myself to a cappuccino when I’m there and willing to fork out 😍 Speaking of which, this thread has inspired me to have another coffee. I was to have a Zoom class but it’s been cancelled because apparently Zoom is down or something :m

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I never drank coffee until I had the baby. Then I neeeeded it 😅 I only drink the fancy pod ones now cos I’m ✨posh✨ my fellas Nan made me a coffee yesterday and it was like treacle 😅 I had to drink it to be polite, but I considered pouring it in the plant nearby 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm the opposite. I drank coffee then with my first pregnancy it made me 🤢
Now it gives me palpitations so I only have a decaf now and then.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I've never drank a decaf am I missing out? should I order a decaf when I go to Starbucks as their coffees are too strong.

Reactions: 1
I've never drank a decaf am I missing out? should I order a decaf when I go to Starbucks as their coffees are too strong.
I can't taste the difference, I just don't get the rapid heartbeat from the caffeine.
If I drink the real stuff I feel ill.

Reactions: 2
Weather isn't looking promising so I might take a trip to B&M and have a look at their Christmas stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It’s my birthday in a couple of weeks, so I’ve just ordered loads of new clothes. They’re from my partner…. He just doesn’t know it yet 😏😏😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Just realised I've been lying on the sofa for 3.5 hours. I must have been asleep for some of it. Haven't even Tattled that much 😂😂

ASOS, new look and nasty gal (never ordered from there before so god knows what it will be like 🤣)
.... Goes off to Google

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve got a lash infill tomorrow and then probably just more painting and tit round the house 😅😂 are you up to much?
Oo sounds good! How's the house coming along? In all honesty no but I might get out for two long walks and I'm thinking of applying for a job which is permanent. My current one is only a 12 month contract and I'll be starting week 8 on Monday so that's a bit daunting! x
I’m going to a party tomorrow night! It’s a friend at work. He has a DJ and a cocktail maker and all sorts at his house
This sounds like a lot of fun! Enjoy! Hope you aren't too tired today. x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Still feeling tit! My arm is killing and a bit swollen, I keep getting chills and my throat feels like I’m swallowing razor blades. I just wanna be horizontal. The baby is going for a nap soon but I don’t wanna nap too cos I know I will wake up feeling even worse 🙃 on the plus side though I’ve cleaned my fridge 😅

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.