Chit Chat #2 Sponsored by Tango Ice Blasts and McDonald's Monopoly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wanted a lie in today. So naturally I've been awake since 6am and i only have crappy coffee in until my amazon delivery turns up 😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Morning all, I was goin to have a lie-in this morning but I had a good nights sleep so I thought Id get up and do some tattling.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
to be fair there seems to be more available for the dolce gusto ones but my fella got me the tassimo for Christmas so I can’t complain really 👀😅
My mum had the Tassimo one and I didn't like the drinks way too strong. I buy the Aldi latte pods for my machine and they are lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Bloody delicious although not as nice cold like I'm currently drinking as MiniGlenCoco is being a little diva this morning 🤔 wonder who she gets that from 🙈
ooh I might get some later when we go food shopping! Their in the Asda on the 3 for 10 😝 the Costa ones aren’t on any of the offers which is a pain and their 4.99 a pop 😱 we only get them when their on offer!! Nothing worse than a cold coffee is there, so disappointing!!

Reactions: 1
You’re all giving me such coffee machine envy!
All I ever have is a jar of instant coffee 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
ooo I just have a machine that filters coffee for me :LOL: can't stand the pods because I just want black coffee, or sometimes a mocha if I'm feeling posh but the pods are too fancy for me!

Morning! I’m absolutely livid. Got into bed early and went to sleep. Woke up at 2am to my mum ringing but missed it. Called her back no answer. Couldn’t get back to sleep properly. Now I’m exhausted!!

You’re all giving me such coffee machine envy!
All I ever have is a jar of instant coffee 😭
Me too!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Really wanted a lie in today but my youngest couldn't sleep and ended up with us. So my fella went to their bed to sleep and I woke up at 6!!
I thought the days of musical beds were over.
We're going to a party tonight with a burger van and bar! I don't know what to wear tho...

• Heart
Am I banished from the thread if I say coffee is minging? smells nice tho 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.