Chit Chat #2 Sponsored by Tango Ice Blasts and McDonald's Monopoly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He came to my secondary school to sing during the height of that. He wore a silver puffa jacket and was bare chested but oiled 🤢
All we got at secondary was those people that would act out little shows to put you off doing drugs I’m pretty sure there was a puppet giraffe came to visit too.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Biggest turn off - I like confidence, it's key, but when a man is too cocky and arrogant👎
Totally agree! There is a fine line but my exes seemed to cross over into arrogant cock territory pretty quickly.
My turn off has to be guys who don’t properly brush their teeth or clean their nails. Want to vomit when I see dirt behind their nails. Or nails that are too long on a guy.
I once met a guy and his teeth were patchy yellow because he never brushed them properly. That was 12 years ago but it’s always stuck with me.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.