Chit Chat #2 Sponsored by Tango Ice Blasts and McDonald's Monopoly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a long drive tomorrow morning 😩 might just set off at 7am as I need to use the m6, and I reckon it may be busy 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I ll
What is Power about? I need something to watch on Netflix I've just finished sex/life.
It's about a successful man who has everything but he's leading a double life. I'll say no more than that.
I'm in the middle of watching Clickbait and Power is next on my list.

Reactions: 2
I ll

It's about a successful man who has everything but he's leading a double life. I'll say no more than that.
I'm in the middle of watching Clickbait and Power is next on my list.
Oh that sounds good I'm going to give it a go.

Reactions: 1
I’m home now, I’m well tired! But I wanna stay up and watch Love Island!
How was MIL? Is your head wrecked?

My husband had my credit card after returning a dress for me earlier on today. He's gone out for a walk now and rang me to know if he'd left it back on the hall table? No. So he thinks he's "Lost it somewhere". Ready to kill him, I told him to go back and search the car (he's driven to a local scenic area to walk) Rang me back 15 minutes later. He found it under the seat in the car :rolleyes:

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
October - anything but doggy. Had an ex who used to love it, and never wanted to do it in any other position. Put me off it for life.

Who's your current fantasy shag?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Biting is one of my turn ons

Just finished The Good Place. It was better than I expected but JJ is still an annoying actress

What is everyone watching tonight?

I've fallen in love with this YouTube channel - it's just so serene

• Heart
Hi everyone! I’ve had a busy weekend. I’m sooo tired 😅 It’s been so busy I’ve eaten nothing but takeaway and snacks because we’ve had no time to cook! So Im now tucked up in bed about to watch a film. This week I will eat healthy. If anyone catches me talking about cake or McDonald’s send me a virtual slap. I beg.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.