Chit Chat #2 Sponsored by Tango Ice Blasts and McDonald's Monopoly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EVERYBODY GET UP, FIVE WILL MAKE YOU GET DOWN

I think that’s how it goes
And that random video where they had a cut-out of one of the members - they told the fans (and the rest of the band) that he was too ill to film but in reality he'd quit :ROFLMAO:

My favourite band as a kid was S Club 7 but I did love a bit of Steps

This is one of the most 90s videos that exists - they were such a massive band at the time but the budget looks like it was made as coursework for GCSE drama!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So funny they didn’t add ticking to the song they just went t t t 🤣.
Also cringey confession I bought Lisa Mafia’s solo single 😳.
There was no time to add anything else 🤣 they had a limited budget and the only way to get everybody on the song was for everybody to have 21 seconds for their rap plus the chorus 🤣 don’t ask why I know that.
So solid crews album was the first album I ever bought on CD 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I saw s club 7 live as a kid. Best day EVER. Did you used to watch their shows. Miami 7, LA 7, Hollywood 7…. They’re all on YouTube if you’re interested 😉
Oh I might just have to re-watch that. I watched it all the time in middle school but haven't seen it since then.

I've watched the first three seconds and suddenly remembered an argument I had with a girl at school who believed it wasn't a fictional show and that it was real cameras following them around - she also believed that H from Steps had the name H on his birth certificate and when I told her his name was Ian she came up to me with a copy of Smash Hits to prove that his name was H :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh I might just have to re-watch that. I watched it all the time in middle school but haven't seen it since then.

I've watched the first three seconds and suddenly remembered an argument I had with a girl at school who believed it wasn't a fictional show and that it was real cameras following them around - she also believed that H from Steps had the name H on his birth certificate and when I told her his name was Ian she came up to me with a copy of Smash Hits to prove that his name was H :ROFLMAO:
I started watching it recently but I didn’t finish. I plan to continue soon but it bought back so many memories.

sidenote what is H’s real name 😮

Reactions: 1
I saw s club 7 live as a kid. Best day EVER. Did you used to watch their shows. Miami 7, LA 7, Hollywood 7…. They’re all on YouTube if you’re interested 😉
Omg thank you I loved these. Does anyone remember when S Club got school kids to sing on Never had a dream come true?
The year above me in Primary got picked as one of the schools and the school made such a fuss invited the local newspaper and tv down, for S Club 7 to release the version with just them on 😂.

Does any one remember that mini movie where they said Paul in s club 7 lost his memory?

and seeing double where they were all cloned 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.