Chit Chat #2 Sponsored by Tango Ice Blasts and McDonald's Monopoly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Help! The baby decided half 2 would be a good time to wake up! He's still awake and keeps touching my nose going 'nooooo za!' He's not mastered it yet. I'm sooo tired 😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Help! The baby decided half 2 would be a good time to wake up! He's still awake and keeps touching my nose going 'nooooo za!' He's not mastered it yet. I'm sooo tired 😴😴
Oh no, you 'll be shattered later in the day. I got woken by screeching foxes. Furry bastards🙄

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I know ☹ it's quite cold as well!! Can you not get back to sleep?
They've been screeching the last fifteen minutes. Sounds like someone's being murdered out there. So loud. I don't know how the husband sleeps through it. I could be getting murdered and he's just laying there snoring 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve slept terribly and I feel rubbish ☹ And my wisdom teeth are playing me up again, roll on 5pm I’m getting straight back in bed.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
My sleep wasn't bad but I'm a really light sleeper and my Mr got up for work half an hour ago so that's me up for the day. He did bring me a tea in bed. His tea is the best ☕

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Morning. Awful evening (got very stuck in my head and binge-spent) and not much sleep but on the bright side it's a new day.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So tired. Rubbish sleep and I’ve got to head out in an hour to the trampoline park. I’ve not got the energy to bounce for an hour but will try my best for little man 😴

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Morning Gang! I got out of bed nice and early in preparation for my travels for my friend who I’m going in with to text and say ‘let’s not go in till the afternoon’ 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Morning Gang! I got out of bed nice and early in preparation for my travels for my friend who I’m going in with to text and say ‘let’s not go in till the afternoon’ 🤣🤣
oh no! 🤣 but did you get an outfit sorted?

So tired. Rubbish sleep and I’ve got to head out in an hour to the trampoline park. I’ve not got the energy to bounce for an hour but will try my best for little man 😴
Bloody hell its a bit early for a trampoline park #youtrooper.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.