Chit Chat #2 Sponsored by Tango Ice Blasts and McDonald's Monopoly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember seeing you on it then you just disappeared! I used to just liked seeing pics of his legs tbh 🤣
It was all just very intense and I think I was starting to get a bit jealous 😂
OMG his legs 🥵 how is literally everything about him so hot?!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Mason Mount looks too nice and preemed for me. Iike them rougher and more 'im gonna ruin your life' er 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I have no idea how people find naps refreshing.

How is everyone doing?

Reactions: 2
I'm okay! Gonna go to bed in a minute! Hope the baby doesn't think 2.30am is party time like last night 🥱

• Haha
@Penguin86 I don’t think I’ve ever woken up from a nap feeling better than when I went to sleep, I don’t know why I keep doing it to myself. How are you doing?

@watermelon sugar does he nap during the day?

@Belle Amie I feel rough as heck. Didn't sleep last night because of anxiety and then struggled through my day. Fell asleep just after 6pm until 9pm and woke up feeling icky and sweaty.

Any weekend plans?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
@Penguin86 yeah he has 1 nap a day usually between 11.30/12- 1.30/2. He usually sleeps through but just randomly woke up last night chatting away. I think he just woke himself up cos he wants to talk so much cos he's learning new words all the time

• Heart
Reactions: 7
@watermelon sugar that is so cute 😭 maybe not quite as adorable at 3am though!

@Penguin86 I’m sorry you’ve had such a difficult night/day - do you think you’ll manage to get any sleep tonight? How is Pixie?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.