Chit Chat #2 Sponsored by Tango Ice Blasts and McDonald's Monopoly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone use the nextdoor app? There was a post this morning about someone a few streets away having their bin stolen - maybe bins wouldn’t be stolen if you brought them in at at appropriate time instead of leaving them in the street 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Does anyone use the nextdoor app? There was a post this morning about someone a few streets away having their bin stolen - maybe bins wouldn’t be stolen if you brought them in at at appropriate time instead of leaving them in the street 😡
I do but mine is always just full of people moaning about other people not picking up their dog tit 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've got a very lovely child free day today! Going out for afternoon tea with my friend and I cannot bloody wait 🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My kids are back at school!!!!!!!!

Today is the best day in the history of days. I'm still poorly. Nowhere near as bad as yesterday (i think i had some almighty indigestion going on amongst other things) so I'm heading back to bed cos i have a LOT of TV to catch up on 😂

Sorry to all those having a rubbish day

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the grumpiest witch of them all?

Tis I - I think/hope I’m getting my period soon 😭

• Haha
@GlennCoco I love an afternoon tea but the ratio of cakes to sandwiches is usually off for me 😂 I haven't got a sweet tooth so I'd rather have an extra sandwich. Can you tell us later what you get? I wish I was going for one 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Think the cat has caught my craziness. Normally she's asleep on one of the beds upstairs during the day but today shes running around like she's a kitten again

Due for an over the phone appointment with Universal Credits at half 12 which is part of the reason I didn't sleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
@GlennCoco I love an afternoon tea but the ratio of cakes to sandwiches is usually off for me 😂 I haven't got a sweet tooth so I'd rather have an extra sandwich. Can you tell us later what you get? I wish I was going for one 💗
This is the menu, it's not your traditional afternoon tea 😋

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I feel so stressed :( We've got a friend at our new house today just helping us get stuff done whilst we're at work and he's just found a leak under the kitchen floor which means the whole kitchen needs to come out to repair it! I don't have a money tree but I wish I did :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Bloody hell its a bit early for a trampoline park #youtrooper.
I know! 😴😂 it was one of these mini bounce sessions for age 6 and under so early doors before the big kids come in. I’m aching all over now, who knew it was such a work out?!

I’ve got an afternoon of uniform checking and labelling ready for tomorrow and might try and squeeze in a cozy film/nap on the sofa if I can.

So cold here still so beans on toast for lunch I reckon as am craving comfort stodge.

• Heart
Omg I am livid I thought I'd take the baby to my fellas work to have lunch and as soon as I left my front door, I dropped my phone and it's smashed!!! Not been 2 months since I smashed it last 🤣 sooo annoyed!! But one of my lovely best mates has said she had a spare phone for me so she's saved me there 😊 got to my fellas work anyway and I ALWAYS get a sausage & egg muffin and guess what, they had none of the bastard things left 🤣 it started getting rammed when i got there as well so I just left 🤣 serves me right for trying to be nice and visiting my fella 🤣 a smashed phone and no sausage muffin to show for it

• Heart
Omg I am livid I thought I'd take the baby to my fellas work to have lunch and as soon as I left my front door, I dropped my phone and it's smashed!!! Not been 2 months since I smashed it last 🤣 sooo annoyed!! But one of my lovely best mates has said she had a spare phone for me so she's saved me there 😊 got to my fellas work anyway and I ALWAYS get a sausage & egg muffin and guess what, they had none of the bastard things left 🤣 it started getting rammed when i got there as well so I just left 🤣 serves me right for trying to be nice and visiting my fella 🤣 a smashed phone and no sausage muffin to show for it
I hope your afternoon goes better than your morning 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 1
IMG_20210902_130419.jpg
Guys!!!!! I won three times yesterday on McDonald's monopoly!!! The first one is good but the other two are a bit whack 😂

• Wow
  • Heart
Every one seems to be winning small fries or a veg bag. That's shite, give me a big mac or a strawberry milkshake!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
I think I might be addicted to watching massive Costco hauls by Americans who spend a crazy amount on 8 months worth of groceries. It's so fascinating.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Hiii guys so basically I haven’t gone into work today. Been waiting around for my friend all day and she just cancelled cos she’s hungover!! Waste of bloody make up and my hair looks good! On a positive note it means I can carry on being anti social and don’t have to go out tonight 🙃

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.