Chit Chat #2 Sponsored by Tango Ice Blasts and McDonald's Monopoly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old thread

Thanks to @hereforthememe for the thread title

😘

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry just carrying on from the old thread…. How on gods earth can anybody hate ABBA?! I’m stunned

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
This is how much I love Abba...

When I was pregnant I debated calling the baby Agnetha if it was a girl 🤣 (after one of the singers in ABBA obv)

• Haha
  • Wow
I’m not a fan of mamma Mia either. Love ABBA but hate the cheesy acting in the films 😂

little ones just gone to sleep. Im still thinking about Maccies fries but I’ve already eaten dinner.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
We just watched Cruella. Quite enjoyed it!

I don’t mind ABBA or the cheesy acting in Mamma Mia. The Pierce Brosnan/Meryl Streep SOS song is my favourite awful song 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I love ABBA (and mamma mia)

I'm watching Ginny and Georgia on Netflix and eating toast

The Mr is out. The son is asleep. Going to head upstairs soon and watch tv in bed and hope I'm asleep before he gets in and wants to use his 🍆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Has anyone tried the frozen Fanta and frozen Coca Cola they sell in Burger King etc? I’ve never tried them but I often wonder if they’re similar to tango ice blasts

Reactions: 1
As cheesy as the acting in Mama Mia is, and as bad as the singing is, no acting in a musical will ever be worse than Russel Crowe.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.