Chit Chat #2 Sponsored by Tango Ice Blasts and McDonald's Monopoly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another member of the crappy sleep club. I keep dreaming about work and house insurance; neither of which are conducive to a good nights sleep 😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I had a good sleep! Tbh I haven’t had a bad nights sleep since I moved back into my room and got a new mattress. I do have really weird dreams though.
I usually go to my mum and dads house on a Sunday but they’ve ditched me this weekend for a weekend away with their mates and I feel lost 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Morning all!
Sitting with my tea and toast catching up on here. So far I've done a washing and put it out, made roast beef and left it in the slow cooker for later and made bolognese for tomorrow as me and Mr are on a day shift. Tonight I'm having a bath and a face pack 🛀

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I had a good night's sleep but had a Tattle dream for the second time in three days...

Oi, you lot, stay out of my dreams!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Mr Wilma who spent the entire night chatting away to himself has just had the CHEEK to ask me why there’s bags under my eyes. Is he having a laugh? He’s coming this 🤏 close to a jab in the eye

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve just been to Clarks to get little peaches school shoes. The woman measured him and then got him the shoes & they were slippy so sold me insoles? I’m thinking surely you should have just sold me shoes half a size smaller ?! Anyway that cost a small fortune so now I’m off to sulk.

Oh I also made him cry cos he wanted a new lunch bag but the one he picked is really girly so I said no and now I’m unsure if I’ve done the right thing 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 1
We’re off to Clarks on tues. bracing myself for the cost of the school shoes now his feet are bigger 🤑

Reactions: 1
I realised earlier that i forgot to buy PE kit 😢😢😢

I've already spent £200 before water bottles, backpacks etc and now i also have 3 pe kits to buy

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Ok I’m late to the party I’ve only just discovered this thread but hello I’m joining 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Either a big mac or quarter pounder meal
McNuggets
Mcflurry but not sure whether to get a dairy milk, smarties or malteasers one 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Afternoon all just back from Tesco I'm doing a lazy Sunday lunch today aka I've bought a ready cooked chicken so I've only got to cook the roasties stuffing, veg etc 😊 also got the Cadburys mint choc fingers and buttons #winning.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.