Chit Chat #2 Sponsored by Tango Ice Blasts and McDonald's Monopoly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone tried the frozen Fanta and frozen Coca Cola they sell in Burger King etc? I’ve never tried them but I often wonder if they’re similar to tango ice blasts
not had the Coca Cola but the strawberry Fanta is nice! I dunno if I’d say I like it as much as an ice blast but it’s still good either way

Reactions: 1
Teddy from Love Island grew up in the same town. Hes 9 years younger than me. Don't know why im stating that random fact at 1.30am

Anyone watched the He's All That film yet?

It's ok but prefer She's All That

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Been listening to a sleep aid video on YouTube. I was really pleased because it was actually working. I was getting all drowsy but then was busting for a wee so I'm now wide awake again. Why didn't I go before I got into bed. Going to give it another go anyway.

• Sad
I’m wide awake but I’m absolutely shattered! I’ve been counting sheep for what feels like hours. Mr Wilma is chatting away to himself in his sleep, I don’t know who “Danny” is but apparently he’s got “one” he can borrow and will drop it off in the week! I’m off to Amazon to order some ear plugs 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I slept in the same bed as my nephew one night a few weeks ago and he started talking in his sleep. He said 'I don't know if I can' and then giggled. I found it quite unerving laying in the dark hearing a child's voice and then the giggling. Horror film vibes 😟

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve just put This Country on on my iPad. I don’t think I’ll be getting back to sleep tonight. 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 3
My friend once asked someone to remove the dishwasher from the bed in her sleep and then started to get frustrated because none of us moved it

• Haha
I had a crappy night's sleep, overthinking things and couldn't get comfy on our rock mattress. MiniGlenCoco also woke me up 20 mins ago quite distressed that her duvet wasn't right so I've sorted that, she's back to sleep, MrGlenCoco is off to work and I'm lying in bed still overthinking things. Going to be a loooooong day

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Omg i has the worst sleep ever last night! I just couldn't sleep and had tummy ache 😔

Once when I just had the baby and I was sleep deprived my fella came to bed and I was asleep going 'im just feeding the baby! He's all fidgety!' But I was not feeding the baby, he was in the moses basket next to me 🤣 another time I got up sleep walking and started walking round the flat going 'where's the baby' who was again asleep in his moses basket 🤣 nothing beats my fella singing the George of the jungle theme tune in his sleep though 😂

• Sad
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Omg joining the crappy sleep club. I was asleep at 11 then wide awake from 12.30 until i don't even know when.

Today is sponsored by coffee. Lots and lots of coffee ☕☕☕☕

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.