Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Am I an alien because I hate having the heating on. I'd rather snuggle under a blanket.
In my parent's house they don't have central heating just a fireplace! I rarely turn the heating on because growing up I didn't have it so I don't feel the need now! I have one of those blanket hoodies which is amazing!

Last edited:

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Hiiiii guys!! I'm waiting in for a parcel so I've just been in with the baby this morning. It's proper dull & gloomy here. And frabs kebabs!!! 🥶🥶🥶

kittypaws

VIP Member
Well done @kittypaws - what type of colour are you wanting to go for?
Thank you! If it was down to me I’d probably got for a Peugeot or Toyota but as I have to compromise with the bf we’re thinking either an Astra, Audi A3, or Ford Focus. I’ve been driving his Vauxhall insignia all weekend cos my fiesta is being serviced and I’ve driven it perfectly so that’s given me some confidence!

AnderbeauJohnson

VIP Member
I have one of these - it's pretty good, you can use it as a stepper or as a light bench for cable / dumbbell work

Amazon product

I would use it more often but there isn't room for it in my actual room and the landlord put a tumble dryer in the spare room I was using it :LOL: - I'd say it's worth the money though.

hereforthememe

Chatty Member
Thank you! If it was down to me I’d probably got for a Peugeot or Toyota but as I have to compromise with the bf we’re thinking either an Astra, Audi A3, or Ford Focus. I’ve been driving his Vauxhall insignia all weekend cos my fiesta is being serviced and I’ve driven it perfectly so that’s given me some confidence!
I've got a focus and I love it :) Astra are notorious for breaking down/being an absolute money pit

BelleAmie

VIP Member
Slept good last night and not long woken up so a quick breakfast and coffee about to happen before we go Clarks for the dreaded school shoes.
Gonna pop and visit grandma after that for a catch up and see how her adventures with her toy boy up the road are going (she’s 82 and he’s 80 lol).
That is adorable 🥰 is she enjoying having a younger man? 😂