Chit Chat #2 Sponsored by Tango Ice Blasts and McDonald's Monopoly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow I've just noticed it too. Jumps out at ya doesn't it.

TATTLE life. Feels like im getting shouted at 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I definitely prefer the first. The new one is a little ... something 15 year old me would have created on Microsoft word for my GCSE coursework

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s not arrived 😔 I’ll figure out what I’m wearing in the morning! I’ll just chuck on anything.
is it weird that I’m feeling a bit anxious about my return to the office? Not the travelling or anything just seeing work colleagues I haven’t seen in a year and a half and going to a brand new office that I don’t even really know where it is or how to get in it haha 😳😳

• Sad
Reactions: 5
@Peaches_xox ffs Hermes 🤦🏼‍♀️ Definitely not weird to be anxious, it’s just the unknown and doing something out of the ordinary. Hope it goes well! 💛

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Feeling anxious about a phone appointment tomorrow so trying to distract myself.

Jason Momoa is helping 🤤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Does anyone else get in bed with their socks on then take them off in bed? Your feet feel proper nice and soft against the bedding 🤣 or am I just a weirdo 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.