Chit Chat #2 Sponsored by Tango Ice Blasts and McDonald's Monopoly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do it! It’s September now, it’s completely acceptable. I even woke up during the night because I was cold 🥶 my budget doesn’t stretch to September heating though so I’m living in my dressing gown for the foreseeable
I go about with my dressing gown over my clothes at home. It has a hood, very cosy. Mr Moon says "oh you're like Yoda" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Contemplated putting tights on for work today as it feels so chilly but decided against it. Instant regret as soon as I've sat down at my desk and it's freezing. I love autumn/winter clothes though so I can't wait to be wearing my thermal tights again :LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I start at 12. Still in my pjs with a tea. I've made the beds and put a washing on. It's to be 20° here today so it'll dry outside on the line 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I am having a proper "sort your life out" kind of day today. Got the gym tonight then will have dinner and a bath, already can't wait 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I am so unwell today. Seriously unwell. To the point I've googled both heart attack and blood clot symptoms 😭😭
In reality i keep getting serious chest pain but i *think* it's muscle or something from my cough that's not really a cough. Add in all over body aches, headache and sore throat and i just wanna cry

The Mr is at work. I've been awake since 3am the kids were up at 8am and we are already on to the 2nd film of the day

#prayforme

• Heart
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I am so unwell today. Seriously unwell. To the point I've googled both heart attack and blood clot symptoms 😭😭
In reality i keep getting serious chest pain but i *think* it's muscle or something from my cough that's not really a cough. Add in all over body aches, headache and sore throat and i just wanna cry

The Mr is at work. I've been awake since 3am the kids were up at 8am and we are already on to the 2nd film of the day

#prayforme
I hope you feel better soon - is it worth calling 111?

• Heart
I've considered it, but also feel like it's a virus mixed with possible sternum pain and a possible water infection and a lot of anxiety 😂🙄

I'm riding it out for now but if i get any worse i will be calling the GP or 111

It comes in waves. The only consistent is the cough and cold. Each wave brings a different symptom, chest pain, earache, sore throat, pain in stomach, painful wee, nausea.

Today is a barrel of laughs my friends 🙄🙄

• Heart
@Meangirl815 im so sorry you’re not feeling well! I would definitely call 111 though, better to get checked and put your mind at rest a bit. Get some rest, I hope you’re being well looked after ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Update on Hermes. Apparently it’s being delivered between 6-8pm tonight. The thing is I wanted to wear what I’ve ordered to the office tomorrow / out for drinks so if it doesn’t come or looks tit I’ll just have to not go 😬😬😬

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Hiiiiii! I had a belter sleep last night. My fitbit says 8 hours 1 min 🤣 I done some work emails when i got up and then me & the baby headed the park. He's getting adventurous, when he seen the ducks he nearly dived in, I had to pick him up kicking & screaming 🤣 then we went into the play bit and there was a group of 5 year olds playing footie and the little guy just bounced right up to them and robbed their ball and walked off with it 😅 we're home now, just put a casserole in the slow cooker and the babies down for a nap. Little morning update for you all there 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I did not sleep well again. Convinced myself I was pregnant as I'm nearly a week late so got up early to do a test and it was negative 🙄 can't wait to get the new mattress in the hopes it helps me sleep better but it is still 9 days away from being delivered 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.