Chit chat #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love cream eggs and I haven’t had one this year yet I might have to get some tomorrow.
they were 3 for a quid up the Asda. I was looking for the mini egg bar but these were a nice alternative (I’m not eating all three tonight 😂)

Reactions: 1
Mr Jelly and I never slept together until our wedding night. Now I think that is a bit weird, what if he was rubbish in bed and I'd married him?! Or he had a wonky knob? It just seemed normal to wait until we were married though. We were together almost 3 years before we were married with nothing more than a snog between us!
My mum and dad were the same!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Wonky knob 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 too late by the time you’d find out (if he had one that is lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It was time of the month when I went on our first date. I wasn't in the mood for bonking but I let him have a go on the jubblies while I entertained his WMD, then we got a kebab.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I love how people on forums call their partners Mr. Or Mrs X it's so cute.

• Heart
  • Haha
I love how people on forums call their partners Mr. Or Mrs X it's so cute.
It's better than the old way when people on forums used to write 'I said to DH that DD and DS blah blah'. I never knew what the hell they were on about!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.