Chit chat #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just had tomato soup for dinner today. Not very exciting. I’m getting into bed soon as I’ve had another day from hell. I’ve also got period pains and I just made a hot water bottle and poured the kettle on my hand! Feel like all I do is moan lately 😅 sorry.

does anybody have anything exciting planned this weekend?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
002ED5F2-E725-4979-A459-8A22503963BF.jpeg

This is my night 😎 no plans for the weekend other than if I get another negative test then we’re going to the new house to do some painting and wallpaper-ing

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Made some tuna and tomato wraps tonight (duck me they were gorgeous) and just got in from another short walk but it feels like I've got a boa constrictor on my chest now. Big mistake, huge.

So my weekend plans involve resting, playing Animal Crossing / SongPop 3, resting, doing small bits of cleaning throughout the day, resting, archiving and more resting.

Edit - I keep confusing myself with my new profile picture and wondering who is posting 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyway dunno if Peaches minds a moan, she probably does, but I will go ahead anyway, I need to get it off my chest.

Remember the flowers guy? Well, our possible future date has just gone to the dogs. He invited me to spend the night with him in a bloody hotel room 🙄 I said no and asked whether I looked like someone who would put out on the first date. He said I looked like someone who does not put on at all. He later said he was sorry and he knew he was going too fast, but it left such a bad taste in my mouth. Mad at myself for being so naïve and believing he was interested in me as a person. I know I’m an idiot, I always think of people better than they deserve. I feel like crap now.

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
does anybody have anything exciting planned this weekend?
Me and @Meangirl815 are going to face off over the football.

Other than that I am really working hard to up the time I spend in my wheelchair. By the end of February I need to be able to sit for 8 hours to go from here to Southampton, receive an infusion for 5 hours and travel back. Today I managed 50 minutes so it feels impossible right now. But I will keep trying. The children have gone to Leeds for the weekend so no visits.

I can't wait to be able to use my hands well enough to be able to play again.

Anyway dunno if Peaches minds a moan, she probably does, but I will go ahead anyway, I need to get it off my chest.

Remember the flowers guy? Well, our possible future date has just gone to the dogs. He invited me to spend the night with him in a bloody hotel room 🙄 I said no and asked whether I looked like someone who would put out on the first date. He said I looked like someone who does not put on at all. He later said he was sorry and he knew he was going too fast, but it left such a bad taste in my mouth. Mad at myself for being so naïve and believing he was interested in me as a person. I know I’m an idiot, I always think of people better than they deserve. I feel like crap now.
You aren't an idiot. Some people are just dicks and it is a reflection on them not you.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Other than that I am really working hard to up the time I spend in my wheelchair. By the end of February I need to be able to sit for 8 hours to go from here to Southampton, receive an infusion for 5 hours and travel back. Today I managed 50 minutes so it feels impossible right now. But I will keep trying.
I believe so much in you Jelly! You’ve already managed so many amazing and impossible things, I know you can do it! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6

You are not an idiot - men are twats. You will find someone who likes you for you and you won't remember this guy even existed.

Reactions: 3
OMG @WilmaHun catchphrase is the one thing I'm good at too 🤣🤣

I remember when me and the Mr were dating, we would spend £££'s playing those quiz machines you get in pubs 😂
Me and my husband still do! Although there are only a couple left round here..I won £14 recently!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I put out on my first date with Mr Watermelon and we ended up in a travel lodge. We’re now happily in love with a baby 🤷‍♀️ 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
I shagged mr peaches on the first date, not in a hotel but that’s cos he’s old and lived alone 🤣 took me out for the night, back to his, 10 years later and he’s still here just about. I bought him a card once that said ‘you were supposed to be a one night stand’ 🤪

• Haha
You aren't an idiot. Some people are just dicks and it is not a reflection on them not you.
Thank you! ❤ I wonder what’s wrong with me that I keep bumping into people like that. People keep telling me I will meet a nice guy one day but I just wonder whether this day will ever come.

You are not an idiot - men are twats. You will find someone who likes you for you and you won't remember this guy even existed.
Thank you 💖 I hope you are right. Men are twats indeed. I think what I need right now is a good old cry and a break from all things related to dating. I don’t know why I thought it would be a good idea. I’m quite happy by myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
No plans here my husband is working tomorrow and I’ve got a massage booked in the morning. Then I’ll probably have a clean and catch up on some tv. I’m so glad it’s the weekend.
You’ve got this @ordinaryjelly I know it’s seems impossible at the moment but we’re all rooting for you.
He sounds a dick and shouldn’t have assumed @Raymond Luxury-Yacht and I’m sure you had a lucky escape.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m like 5’2”. Weirdly my bro is like 6’3”. Prick took all of the height

you’re not an idiot! Everyone is different and he should have asked you rather than just assuming

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.