Chit chat #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a friend who is 5ft:2 but has size six feet. I just assumed tiny people had tiny feet

I'm 5ft:7 with size six feet. Does she have big feet or do I have small feet 🤷

Reactions: 3
The Ant & Dec game show is bloody boring I turned over to Michael Mcintyres The Wheel. If I was to apply for a gameshow it would be Catchphrase as I think thats the easiest one.

Reactions: 3
now i feel cool 😄
growing up children teased me a lot for being so short, but i think i'm also just small for the area where i live because people here tend to be very tall!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
i have size 3 feet 😂
people always laugh at my mini doc martens 😭
I'm a size 3 too! They used to judge the size of your pelvis by the size of your feet so a size 3 means you have a small pelvis and may have trouble giving birth naturally...I had 2 c-sections! (but I did have bigger than average babies).

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I’m a size 5 but I believe that’s relatively small for my height. I don’t even think I’m that tall, my (girl) friends are even taller than me?

Imagine if somebody with a foot fetish stumbled upon this thread now 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Im jealous cos you can get the kids sizes much cheaper 😂
I've had some kids shoes but I have wide feet so they don't always fit but Clark's kids shoes do the width sizes but I don't want to be walking around with lights flashing on my shoes!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
i'm a size 7, 5"7. i always get skitted for my big feet but you know what they say about girls with big feet? ✨big socks✨

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Favourite flowers are sunflowers 🌻 having them as my wedding flowers!

size 5 feet too, and I’m 5’4 😅

also love the wheel but have no idea what’s going on half the time I just like singing oooooh the wheel

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.