Chit chat #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get headaches 3 days leading up to period and a really bad one on the first day then they go. Like clockwork. I also get sore boobs and greasy hair. Oh the joys.

I cant stand food shopping. I online order as much as I can. I also hate any shops really. Id much rather just have everything delivered to me. I find it all really boring and feel all flustered in an actual shop 😂 I’d rather just sit and scroll at my leisure for stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My cat looks at me startled and disgusted if I fart when she's in the room

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve woken up to the most bizarre conversation…… of all the things discussed this is the strangest

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Morning 👋🏻

Okay I know it’s probs not even morning yet but I can’t sleep and have to be up soon anyway. Last exam today!

Catching up on this thread has been a wild ride. I’m afraid I don’t have much to add to the farts conversation, but I’m quite proud to announce it might finally be my turn to get Tattle knackered soon 👌🏻

I cant stand food shopping. I online order as much as I can. I also hate any shops really. Id much rather just have everything delivered to me. I find it all really boring and feel all flustered in an actual shop 😂 I’d rather just sit and scroll at my leisure for stuff.
I’m the opposite, I love doing a food shop me 😅

Love buying enough snacks and preplanning my meals instead of just winging it based on the contents of my fridge. Love deliveries too, but I’m always worried they will put rotten fruit or out of date food in my order 🙊

Anyway, let’s not forget what day it is! Happy Friday everyone! 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.