Chit chat #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mr Fudges birthday is on Valentine’s Day so we just celebrate that instead!
I’ve got to make a cake today so that’s what I’ll be doing all day 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 11
we don't really bother with valentines either 🤷🏻‍♀️ but i did just check what day it's on and it's a monday! maaaybe if it was a weekend we would have done something but i doubt it this way!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
We don't celebrate Valentine's Day as our "officially getting together" anniversary is later on in the month so we used to celebrate that instead. We were going to have a date day on Valentine's as it is the Superbowl the night before but neither of us can get it off work so never mind 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
after this morning's early start i went back to bed for a bit and fell back asleep with the kitty lying comfortably on top of me 🥰

just had breakfast/brunch that bf prepared which was amazing, and now drinking our hazelnut lattes. ever since i got a specific hazelnut syrup on holiday and started making these he keeps bugging me to make him one too but still trying to remain ''manly'' and saying he doesn't like ''drinks like that'' in general 😂

the rest of the day will be just chilling out, i think he wants to play some videogames and i might catch up on youtube 😊

btw @lemonlime so jealous of the snow 🥺

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I just remembered something funny about Valentine’s Day 🤣 back when little peaches was a baby I was quite insecure. I think it’s cos I was home all the time on maternity and not used to it at all. One day I went snooping through mr peaches stuff as you do and I found a card that he would have bought that said YOU’RE THE RUM TO MY COLA. I was LIVID cos obvz in my head it was for his other girlfriend but I never said anything then Valentine’s Day came around and I was given that exact card so I was all like why have you given me this card you clearly got for somebody else and he was like what are you on about you weirdo last year I just bought two cards cos I couldn’t decide so this year you’re getting this one cos I just found it in my drawer 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve just made a Victoria sponge and now I’m sat looking around for things to do. I have a uni assignment due but I really Cba 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
after this morning's early start i went back to bed for a bit and fell back asleep with the kitty lying comfortably on top of me 🥰

just had breakfast/brunch that bf prepared which was amazing, and now drinking our hazelnut lattes. ever since i got a specific hazelnut syrup on holiday and started making these he keeps bugging me to make him one too but still trying to remain ''manly'' and saying he doesn't like ''drinks like that'' in general 😂

the rest of the day will be just chilling out, i think he wants to play some videogames and i might catch up on youtube 😊

btw @lemonlime so jealous of the snow 🥺
Haha Mr Fudge is like this with his drinks, he loves all the different syrups and he loves cocktails too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Haha Mr Fudge is like this with his drinks, he loves all the different syrups and he loves cocktails too 🤣
but in front of other people, mr strawb is the big manly beer drinker 😎 while dreaming about a moscow mule

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow pancake day is so late this year! Can’t remember the last time it wasn’t in February.

All I want this year is for my birthday not to be during a lockdown!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
my 30th was during lockdown!
Little peaches 4th & 5th bdays were both during lockdown. At least this year we’ll be able to take him somewhere 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.