Chit chat #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got bored during my sims play and decided to have some fun and create some friends of ours
2FCC0926-A5A0-45BE-BA77-1343EA6B1908.jpeg

This is Mull, she has the computer whiz trait, the clubber(prone to alcoholism and drug addiction), romantic and energetic!
image.jpg
This is Kate! She’s a romantic looking for a soulmate, ambitious and goal oriented!

I’m gonna make them an apartment in the morning and go from there

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Mr Fudge used to be super fit and in shape when I first met him 8 pack and everything, now he’s a slob 🥲 still love him tho

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Mr Fudge used to be super fit and in shape when I first met him 8 pack and everything, now he’s a slob 🥲 still love him tho
You’ve just described me andMrDuck , although Mr Ducks arse still very high and very tight 🙈.. his six pack is more a keg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.