Chit chat #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love The Chase but my absolute favourite tv gameshow is Catchphrase. I love it. Nobody will play along with me tho cos they all reckon I cheat! I don't!! It's just the one thing in life I'm actually good at πŸ˜… πŸ˜‚ Can't do wordle for tit unless hints are dropped, and I'm rubbish at playing along at other games πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I love The Chase but my absolute favourite tv gameshow is Catchphrase. I love it. Nobody will play along with me tho cos they all reckon I cheat! I don't!! It's just the one thing in life I'm actually good at πŸ˜… πŸ˜‚ Can't do wordle for tit unless hints are dropped, and I'm rubbish at playing along at other games πŸ˜‚
Mr Whiskey loves Catchphrase too πŸ˜‚ Saturday nights are for Catchphrase and Masked Singer

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Does anyone else get annoyed when people can't get easy questions right? (Well obv easy for me)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's freezing out today.

Thought I'd mention that they had some Hinch pj items reduced in Tesco. Didn't have my size though.

They also have the small mini eggs easter eggs for Β£1!

• Heart
  • Wow
I love all flowers except Lilies. The smell reminds of death πŸ˜•
Horrible week, glad it’s the weekend, feel it’s heaviness sitting on my chest ugh. Finished the week off with a horrible argument with my husband. It’s been too much this week between everything.

Here’s to the weekend

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I've got a back ache and feel like a little old lady today. I've got my niece all day tomorrow so bath and chill tonight and lot's of coffee tomorrow I think to gear me up πŸ˜‚

• Heart
My favourite flower is a Dahlia- they are such an underrated flower, with so many colours and styles of bloom.

Screenshot 2022-01-21 16.03.52.png

Screenshot 2022-01-21 16.07.05.png

Screenshot 2022-01-21 16.07.55.png

Screenshot 2022-01-21 16.10.02.png

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I love house of games, the wheel, weakest link and the chase. Never seen lingo but it sounds like something I’d like.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Omg I love catchphrase!! I’m quite good at it too. We should apply to go on πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Omg I love catchphrase!! I’m quite good at it too. We should apply to go on πŸ˜‚
I remember the original Catchphrase with Roy Walker!! Back then they were actual 'catchphrases' but I don't get the new one as they're not even phrases that are catchphrases! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What’s everyone thoughts on that new ant and Dec one. I think it’s tit

Reactions: 1
diiiiiiiid somebody say hiiiiiinch lounge set 🎢 🎡

I love mine When I die bury me in my grey star patterned Hinch lounge set πŸ’•

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.