Chit chat #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a child friendly one but I like to say "Alexa, how do I say Mr Wilma is 100 in Welsh" sounds like it says Mr Wilma is a bleep :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Currently waiting for my TGTG bag. Nervous about collecting food I’ve paid for ???
I prefer the internet and my online friends 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I get ‘Alexa play gangnam style’ at least 3 times a week.

Making a curry for dinner and it smells chefs kiss. Can’t wait to get it in my gob later

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This thread is the epitome of ‘you snooze you lose’. It’s 6 pages later and I don’t know what’s happening, whether we’re talking about food, sex or feet and what we’re celebrating/commiserating about. I’ll be back when I’ve caught up!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m melting down a leftover choc Santa my son had in his stocking and we’re making fruit kebabs for pudding. Nailing the cooking today by my usual standards 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
We've bought a ring fit for the switch which was delivered today.
It is AMAZING 😂😂
But I'm knackered in the non tattle way

• Haha
  • Heart
Ooo I’m making spag bol for little peaches. I’m probs having salad or something like that.

Mr peaches is having a rave with really loud music. Feel like saying hello SOME OF US ARE WORKING!

My friend had her baby this morning 🥰 it’s a boy! He looks proper cute. I felt broody for all of 5 mins and then I asked how her fanny was and decided I was over it 🤣 but I can’t wait to meet him

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Got me a double chicken burger and some peri peri chips coming. My boss was on holiday today so I couldn't get time off - if I feel this bad tomorrow then I'm not going to work. I'll take the pay hit, it's not worth making myself worse just to look like a good employee.

On the super plus side, after doubling up on my asthma meds my peak flow has gone back up a bit tonight, which is amazing news. Now I just need to rest and hope it doesn't get worse.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Can you look for other jobs in this field? It sounds like your company is putting a lot of stress and responsibility on you.
thank you for responding! 💛 tbh i wouldn't like to work in this field at all, i'd like to go fully back to my old job but can't because of covid ☹ i'll have to stick with this one until times get a bit better.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I make a mean sketty bog *chefs kiss*

just got my fella to do today’s wordle and he nearly had a meltdown and winged his phone out the window. He was like ‘THAT’S NOT EVEN A WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORD’ when he was told what it was 😊 I was like ‘I got it in 3 baby’ *flicks hair*

• Haha
Reactions: 7
thank you for responding! 💛 tbh i wouldn't like to work in this field at all, i'd like to go fully back to my old job but can't because of covid ☹ i'll have to stick with this one until times get a bit better.
That’s so sad, I hope you will be able to do what you like once it’s over 💗

I’ve just downloaded Bumble and have had a jolly good time looking through profiles 😆 For some reason it’s got prettier guys than Tinder! Also, my mother said I need to cleanse my aura and bought me a candle. I’m burning it but it seems like it will never go out so I’m stuck babysitting it like an idiot. When/if it does, I’m going to make omelette for tea for the third day in a row and watch Twin Peaks.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.