Chit chat #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone watch Lingo on itv? I know you’re all workers unlike me who stays at home and tattles watches my toddler, it’s on at like 3pm anyway thats what wordle reminds me of!

Reactions: 1
Type wordle into google it’s the first game there. It’s only one game a day so it won’t be too addictive 😂 you’ve just got to get the 5 letter word of the day! There’s a thread on ot that’s how I learnt about it 😂
It kinda annoys me that its only one a day lol

Does anyone watch Lingo on itv? I know you’re all workers unlike me who stays at home and tattles watches my toddler, it’s on at like 3pm anyway thats what wordle reminds me of!
Wordle is exactly the same as lingo - I thought that. I've WFH for nearly two years and probably had the tv on twice...

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Wordle is exactly the same as lingo - I thought that. I've WFH for nearly two years and probably had the tv on twice...
Tbf I only watch it when I’m in my fellas Nans, when the tv is on here it’s either CBeebies or bloody blippi

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The babies figured out alexa so he keeps running in the bedroom and shouting ALEXA PLAY but he doesn’t know what to say next so he goes ALEXA PLAY AKFJEUDIENSJSI then gets annoyed when she plays random shite so he goes ALEXA STOP

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Re: Kids shows
My main thing was and always will be Looney Tunes/Merrie Melodies tbh. Other stuff I loved: Hey Arnold! Oh damn, I'm nostalgic, it was the best. I also loved X-Men, Recess, Clarissa Explains it All... I was too old for Blue's Clues true audience but I still watched it 😂 I still find Rocko's Modern Life hilarious. I also watched the hell out of Ren and Stimpy, that was some twisted tit, which might be why I turned out the way I did. :poop:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The babies figured out alexa so he keeps running in the bedroom and shouting ALEXA PLAY but he doesn’t know what to say next so he goes ALEXA PLAY AKFJEUDIENSJSI then gets annoyed when she plays random shite so he goes ALEXA STOP
Just wait until he works out he can say 'Alexa Play Thomas the Tank Engine'

• Haha
Or until he works out you can ask Alexa to make fart noises or say "how does Mummy fart" and it will show him 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.