Chit chat #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s so sad, I hope you will be able to do what you like once it’s over 💗

I’ve just downloaded Bumble and have had a jolly good time looking through profiles 😆 For some reason it’s got prettier guys than Tinder! Also, my mother said I need to cleanse my aura and bought me a candle. I’m burning it but it seems like it will never go out so I’m stuck babysitting it like an idiot. When/if it does, I’m going to make omelette for tea for the third day in a row and watch Twin Peaks.
thank you 😊

btw what's the difference between tinder and bumble? is bumble the one where girls approach guys?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Oh god. Online dating!!!
Tel us ya worst stories
i was on tinder for full 3 days 😅 i remember 2 fails haha

one was that a bouncer of a pub i went to often had asked me out and i said no and then he didn't let me enter the pub a few times 🤷🏻‍♀️

the other was some guy who kept writing me but i wasn't interested. he talked sooooo much. anyway fast forward a few months i went to a house party and there was a guy there i thought looked familiar. it was him and i realized and went like hehe i know you from tinder. turned out he was the bf of the girl whose house it was and they were even dating when he was writing to me 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I was on tinder and POF for a bit but they were mainly for a smash and dash

ejaculate and evacuate
Spunk and bunk

one guy off tinder I went on a date with and his name began with the letter P and he had long dark brown hair and a beard and he was CONVINCED he looked like Pete wicks from towie. He was like ‘do you think I look like him?’ I was like not really. Then he got a cob on 😂 Pete from towie was also his phone background. He didn’t even get a hump and dump cos he was a weirdo

I thought of another, smash that hoe then off you go 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
btw what's the difference between tinder and bumble? is bumble the one where girls approach guys?
Yes, you’re right! I’m honestly sick of Tinder because pretty much everybody there is ugly and/or sleazy. They also never write first, but it’s the only option on Bumble so easier on my pride 😅 I’m not looking to pull, I’m actually looking for other musicians to play with (I play guitar) or just a nice date.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

MrGlenCoco has tested positive for covid, MiniGlenCoco is now off nursery, work is crazy busy 😔 I'm knackered (in the non-Tattle way obvs) and I've got work to do after MiniGlenCoco goes to bed

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

MrGlenCoco has tested positive for covid, MiniGlenCoco is now off nursery, work is crazy busy and my manager is making snidey remarks about me being off with covid even though I'm not yet and has basically said she won't believe me if I get a positive LFT 😔 I'm knackered (in the non-Tattle way obvs) and I've got work to do after MiniGlenCoco goes to bed
omg what a witch!!! You can’t help it if you get covid

My nephew has covid for the second time.
I'm in a funk today and don't know what to do with myself.

Send chocolate

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
God, it's really making the rounds again - I hope it is zero for you @GlennCoco .

-

Do you guys ever see something and think it would be a great secret Santa present for the thread? If I ever got @coconochanel, I know what she would get!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve had another panic attack 😞 I’ve had loads recently and it really takes it out of me. I’m gonna stick 10 things I hate about you on and get in bed. Night all x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I’ve had another panic attack 😞 I’ve had loads recently and it really takes it out of me. I’m gonna stick 10 things I hate about you on and get in bed. Night all x
A great film that will no doubt make you feel better.
Tomorrow is a new day ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve never done online dating cos I’ve been with my bf for soooo long but if i do become single again which at this rate is looking incredibly likely the thought terrifies me. I was talking to my mate about it on the phone today like I have absolutely nothing about me. What do you even say? I reckon I’d die alone or just use tinder for a smash and dash 🤣

We’ve just played mario party again. I had a terrible game again. Didn’t get one star. Starting to think it’s rigged you know!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I wouldn't have the photos for creating an online dating profile - the last time I took a bunch of selfies was to post them on MySpace :LOL:

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.