Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coconochanel

VIP Member
Bonjour Mademoiselles, The last thread was like a issue of Womens own everything was covered and discussed.....

@watermelon sugar toenail fell off but she saved us the horror of showing us a picture, take note @Phoenix Lazarus :cautious:
We discussed whether we wore nix (knickers for the normal folk) in bed most of us didn't:oops:
if cuffed legged Pj bottoms are better then wide legged, FYI they are!
Which tea bags taste best and thats tea bags not Teabagging which is a different taste/subject altogether but not out of bounds for discussion for us filthy lot!
What biscuits are best to dunk in a cup of tea? any with chocolate on was a popular choice as was most other biscuit TBF.
and Sacre bleu MD returned as a French madam eating croissants and flicking the bean all the way from Paris🗼 did she jog from the Lake district? well no one knows as she disappeared quicker then I do when someone says 'sale at B&M'🏃‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Previous thread

Last thread was a goodun, we were treated to the ghost of MD’s past. A little Frenchie appeared, with a croissant in tow, saying she was at Manchester uni and her older gf had died of covid. She was eating her French toast (cos she’s French) for breakie when we all rumbled her. I mean, saying she had a sex dream on the ‘what has made you smile’ thread was a dead giveaway. Surprised she didn’t say she was flicking her bean

I’ll leave the recap to the fabulous @coconochanel if she isn’t busy in Aldi

• Haha
Reactions: 18

strawb

VIP Member
awwww guys 🥺🥺🥺 overwhelmed by your kind responses, you're the best 🧡 if anyone knows that tiktok song *i'm a bitch i'm a boss i'm a bitch i'm a boss and i shine like gloss* that's how you've made me feel 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

strawb

VIP Member
it's been a good day today - maybe my boss is reading on here because i got a nice bonus today out of the blue. after not getting anything at all for christmas, that was nice 😅 so i'm spending a portion of it tonight because we just ordered takeaway 😋😋😋

• Heart

strawb

VIP Member
can't sleep so might as well rant on here

i've been feeling like absolute 💩💩💩 recently. ever since i came back from holidays, the first couple of days i built up such high expectations for this new year and just thought things will just happen and i'll be a boss bitch but really nothing has changed. i'm deeply unhappy, having a difficult time doing the simplest things like getting up in the morning or showering. when i do get out of the house i feel better but it's been difficult forcing myself to do something. i'm also slacking at work because i have zero motivation for anything and the work is just building up and creating more and more pressure every day. i'm thinking about seeking help because i read some of my posts on here from over a year ago and i recognize the same patterns so i've been in a bad place for a loooong time. so sorry for the rant just had to let it out somewhere :(

• Heart
  • Sad

strawb

VIP Member
btw i might become a ✨movie star✨

i live in a city where they film a lot of movies and tv shows and applied for a tv show, they called me today for a casting on friday!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

strawb

VIP Member
guys if i end up going to therapy and they don't call me a boss bitch on the first meeting, i'm out of there 😤

• Haha

BelleAmie

VIP Member
This thread is the epitome of ‘you snooze you lose’. It’s 6 pages later and I don’t know what’s happening, whether we’re talking about food, sex or feet and what we’re celebrating/commiserating about. I’ll be back when I’ve caught up!

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I was on tinder and POF for a bit but they were mainly for a smash and dash

ejaculate and evacuate
Spunk and bunk

one guy off tinder I went on a date with and his name began with the letter P and he had long dark brown hair and a beard and he was CONVINCED he looked like Pete wicks from towie. He was like ‘do you think I look like him?’ I was like not really. Then he got a cob on 😂 Pete from towie was also his phone background. He didn’t even get a hump and dump cos he was a weirdo

I thought of another, smash that hoe then off you go 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Feeling awful after the booster yesterday. Sore throat, freezing cold, pounding headache…. And my husband is right as rain. How does that work?!

Anyway, your posts never fail to cheer me up. You lot are a tonic

• Heart
  • Sad

Meangirl815

VIP Member
I've woke up with a fever 😳😳 i NEVER get fevers i usually get swollen glands instead so this is weird.

Hope everybody has a better day today.

• Heart
  • Sad

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I’ve had another panic attack 😞 I’ve had loads recently and it really takes it out of me. I’m gonna stick 10 things I hate about you on and get in bed. Night all x

• Heart
  • Sad

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I just said to my fella ‘what Chinese zodiac are you?’ And he said he didn’t know. I went ‘I’m a pig’ and he said ‘yeah but what Chinese zodiac are you?’ Thanks babe 🐷

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
This is gonna sound proper sad but I just got a letter through the post saying mini melon is due to start nursery/pre school in April and it made me cry 😂 😂 I’ve spent everyday with him since he was born (give or take a few hours when he’s been at his Nans) but itd just be such a change when he’s at nursery 🥲 I’ll miss him 🥲 he’s my little sidekick. I know every parent must go through this but it’s my turn now 😂 I’m just sat here crying 😂 it must be the covid as well making me emotional hahaha

• Heart
  • Sad