• Italy (eats pizza for breakfast)

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • America

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Wales (shags sheep)

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous thread

Last thread was a goodun, we were treated to the ghost of MD’s past. A little Frenchie appeared, with a croissant in tow, saying she was at Manchester uni and her older gf had died of covid. She was eating her French toast (cos she’s French) for breakie when we all rumbled her. I mean, saying she had a sex dream on the ‘what has made you smile’ thread was a dead giveaway. Surprised she didn’t say she was flicking her bean

I’ll leave the recap to the fabulous @coconochanel if she isn’t busy in Aldi

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s so cold here. Scraped the ice off the car for school run and just got back for work and feel like this;

Hot cross bun for breakfast and a flat white from my machine to defrost.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s so cold here. Scraped the ice off the car for school run and just got back for work and feel like this;

Hot cross bun for breakfast and a flat white from my machine to defrost.
I feel your pain. The inside of my car windscreen was frozen. INSIDE. Took me 15 minutes to defrost the car, I was sat there like what the duck is going on and then figured it out. HAPPY MONDAY!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Bonjour Mademoiselles, The last thread was like a issue of Womens own everything was covered and discussed.....

@watermelon sugar toenail fell off but she saved us the horror of showing us a picture, take note @Phoenix Lazarus :cautious:
We discussed whether we wore nix (knickers for the normal folk) in bed most of us didn't:oops:
if cuffed legged Pj bottoms are better then wide legged, FYI they are!
Which tea bags taste best and thats tea bags not Teabagging which is a different taste/subject altogether but not out of bounds for discussion for us filthy lot!
What biscuits are best to dunk in a cup of tea? any with chocolate on was a popular choice as was most other biscuit TBF.
and Sacre bleu MD returned as a French madam eating croissants and flicking the bean all the way from Paris🗼 did she jog from the Lake district? well no one knows as she disappeared quicker then I do when someone says 'sale at B&M'🏃‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
@coconochanel you have such a way with words - your segue from teabags to teabagging to biscuits with beautiful 😍

@watermelon sugar hope you’re ok and feeling better soon! At least you know what it is and why you’ve been feeling so bad 😔

• Heart
  • Haha
Morning all, I had the worse wake up in the early hours of this morning. My head was pounding and I was shivering. (I have Covid). My problem is that the news and government keep talking about how mild this omicron variant is. It makes the people in work not believe how ill I feel, even though I'm triple jabbed, and yes its supposed to be milder. I've logged on from home but I just want to curl up in bed. :( blue Monday indeed.

• Heart
  • Sad
Hope you covid bunch feel better soon ❤ @watermelon sugar at least you’re guaranteed a week away from your fellas family. Would have been more handy getting it when you’ve moved 🤪

I’m in a proper cba mood today. I’m just looking at my emails like ‘duck off’ even my cat is annoying me she keeps begging for food when there is food in her bowl!

I rarely use my car in the mornings so never have to scrape ice off but on the rare occasion I do I boil a kettle and then chuck some cold in and tip it over. I always get a passer by telling me I’ll crack my windscreen and I’m like meh it’ll be fine 🤷🏽‍♀️ I’m not scraping ice off for nobody 😂

• Heart
  • Wow
I rarely use my car in the mornings so never have to scrape ice off but on the rare occasion I do I boil a kettle and then chuck some cold in and tip it over. I always get a passer by telling me I’ll crack my windscreen and I’m like meh it’ll be fine 🤷🏽‍♀️ I’m not scraping ice off for nobody 😂
Omg this annoys me so much! I always use warm water out the tap and you can guarantee some nosey parker will feel the need to tell me to "be careful you don't crack your windscreen!" mind your business! I've been doing it for years and never once has it cracked my windscreen! It just means I can drive away within seconds rather than having to scrape for ages, THEN wait for the condensation inside to disappear!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Im too scared to do the water thing on the windscreen but my car is pretty new and not fully paid for yet so knowing my luck I’d be the one that it would crack for 😂 so I’m out there scraping away with a little plastic scraper like a Wally 🥶🥶🥶

• Haha
Reactions: 9
aww a lot of covid going around, sending hugs to everyone (distanced hugs :LOL:) 🧡

my morning started nicely, i actually got up when i meant to, got ready, tidied up, had breakfast, skipped coffee to see if i feel better without it, did my nails while cracking on with work. got a few small and a few big emails out of the way and had a half an hour long catch up call with my boss, as she also has covid at the moment and is isolating. so i didn't end up going to the office, working from home today, and because of that i told my grandma i'll come over for a coffee after work so that i get my steps in and have a little chat with her 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sending hugs to all the covid witches, recover fast and feel better soon! 💗

Not feeling myself today, hopefully the afternoon will be slow so I can watch/listen to my Coursera lectures for a bit instead of having to deal with whatever the duck goes on in the office.

I feel like I can eat the planet today, already had lunch but didn't feel satisfied. So I ate some courgette crisps and then I needed something sweet so I'm trying some dried strawberries. They're actually really nice! I'll make a cup of tea and hope that this work day is over quick. I have no energy, I just want to go home and eat pasta 😭

• Heart
Get a Ford next car. They have heated front windscreens. A couple of minutes and they’re clear.
My bf has a ford van and he gleefully pulled up beside me this morning as I was chucking warm water over my car to say "you should just buy a car that does that for you". Prick. Gave him the wanker sign as he went down the road

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.