Chit chat #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never watched either I don’t think, I remember Kermit the frog and Miss Piggy! And obvs everyone knows Elmo and Cookie Monster 😂

if we’re gonna shift the convo to best kids shows - Rugrats for me. I used to think I was Angelica cos I was blonde, had a full fringe and was a little tit

F20AACAF-8A4E-4FF8-8566-1416D62E5964.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg I’ve just done a workout. Like a proper HIIT workout. I don’t know how I’m not dead. It was hard.

some not nice things were said to me yesterday that have really really got me down. How can people be so cruel with their words. Anyway I’ve decided to focus on fitness so that those kinds of things can’t hurt me anymore. I do feel better for it. But also like I might die?!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I take your rugrats and I raise you

DRAKE AND JOSH

Omg I’ve just done a workout. Like a proper HIIT workout. I don’t know how I’m not dead. It was hard.

some not nice things were said to me yesterday that have really really got me down. How can people be so cruel with their words. Anyway I’ve decided to focus on fitness so that those kinds of things can’t hurt me anymore. I do feel better for it. But also like I might die?!
People are horrible. was it a friend/relative?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Forgot to add : highlight of my Monday :

awaiting a Too Good To Go bag from a local supermarket. Roll on 5pm for collection 🤪
Oooo let us know what you get. I love seeing peoples Too Good To Go hauls :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
The characters in Sesame Street are all Muppets. They are only still called Muppets because Disney owns the word Muppet and makes it so. This was a question on The Chase not so long ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My first bag. Anxiety is through the roof!!!
I got a tgtg from cafe nero and got 2 vegetarian subs, a cinnamon whirl and 2 croissants 😂 then I got one from a local coffee shop and got 2 scones, a ploughman’s, a ham panini and a beef sandwich 😂 I’ve been too scared to get one from a supermarket in case I just got a box of veg 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
@GladiatorReady i love your questions of the day 😊

is there a grumpy muppet? i'd be that one
Oscar the Grouch! Sardonic and grumpy but with a heart of gold.

-

Don't let the bastards drag you down. Just make sure you don't overdo it too much on the fitness, mix in some LISS with your HIIT.

-

I would be Little Miss Chatterbox (yes, I looked up a list on Wikipedia)

-

I grew up in the 90s so I had the best children's TV and best teen TV: Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Clueless (TV version), Sabrina, Sister Sister, Kenan and Kel, Hey Arnold, Doug, Saved By The Bell - the list goes on. Truly the golden age of kids TV!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Some people are just so nasty for the sake of it and know what to say to get you down. Don’t listen to them cos you are fabulous!

may I also recommend some get fit with rick 😂 I’m on commission you see (and he’s fit)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I got a tgtg from cafe nero and got 2 vegetarian subs, a cinnamon whirl and 2 croissants 😂 then I got one from a local coffee shop and got 2 scones, a ploughman’s, a ham panini and a beef sandwich 😂 I’ve been too scared to get one from a supermarket in case I just got a box of veg 😂
THATS FAB WOW I will try that next time!!
What time did you collect?

My exercise tips (fitness is the only thing I’m good at😂😂😂)

be consistent rather than trying to do it all every day

pick something you like and do that 😃

• Heart
Reactions: 1
THATS FAB WOW I will try that next time!!
What time did you collect?
about 4ish for the coffee shop and 5 for cafe nero. There’s a thread on off topic and people have posted what they’ve got from different places!
Someone posted the other day a supermarket one and it was just cucumber and tit 😂
There’s all sorts on my app, Spar, Starbucks, Costa, nero, Subway and Toby carvery does left over roasts

• Heart
Reactions: 4
about 4ish for the coffee shop and 5 for cafe nero. There’s a thread on off topic and people have posted what they’ve got from different places!
Someone posted the other day a supermarket one and it was just cucumber and tit 😂
There’s all sorts on my app, Spar, Starbucks, Costa, nero, Subway and Toby carvery does left over roasts
Ommmggggg a roast!!! I’m off to find that thread

I grew up in the 90s so I had the best children's TV and best teen TV: Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Clueless (TV version), Sabrina, Sister Sister, Kenan and Kel, Hey Arnold, Doug, Saved By The Bell - the list goes on. Truly the golden age of kids TV!
Hey Arnold is absolutely iconic!

Also loved Sabrina. Did anybody else collect the books?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Afternoon well I've never seen the Muppets so Im with @watermelon sugar and I'm the Cookie monster as that's the nearest thing to chocolate monster :ROFLMAO: . As for Mr Men characters is there a little miss shop?:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I keep seeing on social media stuff about NDubz having a reunion and I really hope it's true. PS did anyone ever google Dappy's dick? Apparently it's a biggun!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.