Chit chat #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m back witches! Had a written exam so I don’t know the results yet but I think I did okay. Thank you all for you good luck wishes 🥰

I treated myself to a coffee and an almond biscuit afterwards. It was *chef’s kiss*. Now just lazing around the house until I go out to run some errands later.

I can’t believe how many of you have tested positive ☹ COVID is a witch! I hope you feel better soon @FoxyBingo @watermelon sugar @GladiatorReady and everybody else who is unwell 💗

no offence @Phoenix Lazarus
Men are twats but not our Phoenix when he doesn’t show us his feet.

How are your daughters doing @Libbylulu? Can’t imagine how difficult it is for you being so far away from them!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They weren't lying about blue Monday were they? I can't shake this miserable mood today, but at the same time I don't actually know why I'm grumpy? Weird. I need to get some new, warm, office wear. I can't stand being freezing all day everyday anymore. I've just put my gloves on because my hands are so cold, but it's not easy to type with them getting in the way!

• Heart
I just realised it’s my mil’s birthday in 2 days so I’ve just text my fella saying ‘it’s your mums birthday in 2 days’ and he replied saying ‘is it’ 😂 he thought I was 28 the other day. He’s useless 😂 adding two years on me the cheeky bastard

• Haha
I hope you and Mini feel better soon @watermelon sugar - apparently you can get quite a few false negative tests so hopefully you'll be over the worst of it soon.

Sending a hug to anyone suffering Blue-Monday or Covid related or men-are-twats-related things.

Let's have a happy question of the day! If you were a Muppet, which Muppet would you be? I'd be Fozzie Bear.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
1642421095546.png

Cos my Dad always calls me it :ROFLMAO:

1642421149937.png

I'd be Miss Piggy from the Muppets cos I eat like a Piggy even though I always say I'm gonna go on a diet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
New threaaaadddd 🤩🤩🤩🤩

I couldn’t find it at first and I panicked. Have they blocked me from it?? Do they think I am
MD??
Then I found it. Panic over. How are we all on this blue blue Monday? Why is it blue Monday again?

also whyYyyyy is covid flying round this thread. Hope y’all don’t suffer too badly with it xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Forgot to add : highlight of my Monday :

awaiting a Too Good To Go bag from a local supermarket. Roll on 5pm for collection 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.