Chit Chat #17

Let’s decide once and for all: what does nix really mean?

• Knickers

Votes: 20 74.1%
  • Nothing

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • MD took the true meaning to her online grave

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well hello my tattle 'silly witches' what a few weeks its been.....

A new thread was started and @Phoenix Lazarus thought it was perfectly acceptable to post a picture of his hobbit feet IT WAS NOT! and we all heaved. :sick:
@WilmaHun sat on her new glasses, shame she didn't do that before @Phoenix Lazarus posted a pic up of his feet she could have been spared the horror!
@watermelon sugar got a new house, yay πŸ₯³ unfortunately its next door to her BF's Nan boooo:(
@Raymond Luxury-Yacht passed her exam πŸ₯³πŸ₯³(y)
most of us have been counting our steps and having hot workouts with fit rick:love: *if only*🀭
@fudgebox had a barny with her fella about a rug he had bought but we didn't even get to see a picture of it to comment on who was right or wrong:unsure:
I've only been to B&M once 😊 but fell out with the OH more then once (this week and its only wednesday)
@Libbylulu daughters BF finished with her and that brings me to say yes...

ALL MEN ARE TWATS!😝

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

A new thread was started and @Phoenix Lazarus thought it was perfectly acceptable to post a picture of his hobbit feet IT WAS NOT! and we all heaved. :sick:
@watermelon sugar got a new house, yay πŸ₯³ unfortunately its next door to her BF's Nan boooo:(
most of us have been counting our steps and having hot workouts with fit rick:love: *if only*🀭
I've only been to B&M once 😊 but fell out with the OH more then once (this week and its only wednesday) and yes...

ALL MEN ARE TWATS!😝

• Haha
Reactions: 7

@WilmaHun sat on her new glasses, shame she didn't do that before @Phoenix Lazarus posted a pic up of his feet she could have been spared the horror!
@fudgebox had a barny with her fella about a rug he had bought but we didn't even get to see a picture of it to comment on who was right or wrong:unsure:
I've only been to B&M once 😊 but fell out with the OH more then once (this week and its only wednesday)
@Libbylulu daughters BF finished with her and that brings me to say yes...

ALL MEN ARE TWATS!😝

• Haha
Reactions: 3

I am so tired today. Not a lot happened. School run, worked, yoga, made a cottage pie, hurt my back so now in bed feeling sorry for myself.

Going back to previous thread - I was more of a steps fan than s Club. I had steps first album on cassette because I’m πŸ‘΅πŸ»

• Heart
Reactions: 7
i've just said to my fella have you ever seen michael fassbenders penis and he said you've showed me about 6 times and i don't need to see it again

only 6 times lol imagine how my tattle friends feel

• Haha
Reactions: 12
i've just said to my fella have you ever seen michael fassbenders penis and he said you've showed me about 6 times and i don't need to see it again

only 6 times lol imagine how my tattle friends feel
It definitely makes me think twice about Michael Fassbender if that's what's going on πŸ†

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i've always like michael fassbender tbf, i like him in xmen where he has a sexy german ish accent πŸ˜‚ i like him even more knowing he's got a big diiiiiiick

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.