Chit Chat #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Errrr how are we nearly on a new thread already 😂

Oh also, I’m in a group chat with the gals and one has been away this weekend and she said she’s glad she’s home she’s knackered and little ol me nearly wrote ‘tattle knackered?’ But stopped myself 😂

I need to go to bed before I mix my chats up 😂😴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Will 18 provide the lols that thread 17 gave us?

only time will tel. This one was a rollercoaster I tell ya lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The return of MD will be hard to beat!!!!
Tbh I’m convinced they’re still on here with another account but they’re a man on that account as opposed to their alt accounts consisting of a male fantasy of being a woman and what being a lesbian is like

He reminds me of that episode of South Park where Mr Garrison is trans for a few episodes and realises he’s a lesbian and goes around scissoring everyone whilst shouting “scissor me timbers”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Errrr how are we nearly on a new thread already 😂

Oh also, I’m in a group chat with the gals and one has been away this weekend and she said she’s glad she’s home she’s knackered and little ol me nearly wrote ‘tattle knackered?’ But stopped myself 😂

I need to go to bed before I mix my chats up 😂😴
I was in a meeting with my boss a couple of weeks ago and he said he was knackered. It was so hard not to react.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don't know about anyone else but I'm really looking forward to the recap of this thread 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
House born in 1998 so don’t know most of them but will choose house 2 or 3😳

I cannot sleep my brain is going crazy! Defo because of the cheeky Diet Coke I had earlier regrets 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 1
What are these hooded blankets you speak of?
They’re fantastic! they’re oversized fleece and fluffy hoodies! They sell them for around 20-30 on clothing sites x

my father bought me this one for Christmas as he knows I love them
57B0120F-FA3F-42C4-BFD5-BEF5967E60EE.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh they look so comfy. I’ll ask my girls if they’d like one. Any recommendations

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.