Chit Chat #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning! 👋🏻

Up extremely early so I’m not late to my exam. Already looking forward to being done with it, coming home and climbing back to bed. Hope you all have a good day!
How am I supposed to choose between 1, 2 and 8?! 🙀 I think I will have to go with House 2 because of Pulp, but hey, Smashing Pumpkins, Hole, No Doubt…

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Good luck @Raymond Luxury-Yacht

And sending get well wishes to @GladiatorReady

Hi gang. Monday again already 🙄 urgh

My mam is now showing covid symptoms (my sister is positive) so I'm getting the kids to school then making the 40 mile round trip to take my family food and medicine supplies

Have a good day ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
@GladiatorReady don't worry i'm sure you will be okay. make sure you have your windows open whenever you can, don't be in bed all the time even if you feel bad, try to walk around your room and breathe in the fresh air to make sure you ''use your lungs''. at least that's what i was told when i had covid and i feel like it helped physically as well as mentally 😊 let us know how you are today!

@Raymond Luxury-Yacht good luck you'll smash it 🍀

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Morning all.
Good luck @Raymond Luxury-Yacht 🍀
Rest up, @GladiatorReady. I hope you feel better fast.

I've just eaten a packet of Quavers for breakfast. It's Monday so this place comes back to life. Physio, OT, activities etc. etc. I just want to finish my book though not so so this positive stuff. An a right lazy bones this morning.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My eldest daughter was admitted to hospital during the night and my youngest crying in her dorm room with homesickness. I feel helpless being so far away from them. I’ve showered and put on clean pj’s and am making a nice cup of tea. It’s just almost 5pm but I feel I’m ready to close the curtains on the day
@Meangirl815 sending big hugs and @watermelon sugar hope you and mini melon are feeling better

Big hugs to everyone this Monday xxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
@Libbylulu hope your daughters are ok hun♥. So I've had a shower, stripped the bed and frebreezed everywhere. I've got to do a food shop later but that's at Aldi and as there is only about 4 aisles I can get that done in 15 mins.😊

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.