Chit Chat #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow I would love a boob job but I’m worried it will be painful and take a long time for me to recover. As for now it’s still a bra to bed 🥲
it was sore but more like bad pulled muscle pain. I was back to work in a week and recovered fully in about 4-6 weeks. Had to sleep sat up for a month though which wasn’t fun.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I can’t go commando in bed because I have a paranoia that someone will break into my house at night and I don’t need to deal with a burglar seeing my vajayjay.
It might be a life saver! It could have them fleeing your place a damn sight quicker than they got in!

Does anyone remember an advert in the late 90s or early 00s where a woman got lightly hit by a bus and was rushed to hospital and was really embarrassed because her bra and underwear didn't match? What was that advertising?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone remember an advert in the late 90s or early 00s where a woman got lightly hit by a bus and was rushed to hospital and was really embarrassed because her bra and underwear didn't match? What was that advertising?
I vaguely remember something like that. My mum always used to say to me that she wore nice knickers out just in case she was in an accident and had to have her clothes cut off of her 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I always feel like a bad witch when I’ve got matching underwear on but it barely ever happens these days 😂

• Haha
I vaguely remember something like that. My mum always used to say to me that she wore nice knickers out just in case she was in an accident and had to have her clothes cut off of her 🤦🏼‍♀️
I do that too, same with socks, I always make sure to wear nice clean socks and undies everyday just incase! It’s the same reason I moisturise my body everyday too.

Because god forbid if I did die in an accident, at least they can comment on how nice my undies were and how soft and supple me skin is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I literally wear a long T-shirt no nix in bed. I’ve never really thought about anybody breaking in and seeing my fanny 🤣 I don’t think I’d even care if they did tbh. When I get up in the morning though I always put a pair of pjs or joggers on 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
it was sore but more like bad pulled muscle pain. I was back to work in a week and recovered fully in about 4-6 weeks. Had to sleep sat up for a month though which wasn’t fun.
Oh wow that actually sounds promising! I’m more afraid of the actual surgery rather than pain, I hate all sorts of doctors except for the dentist 😅 Thanks for sharing your experience 💗

As for underwear, mine never matches because I buy my bras and nix from different places! I’m all about comfort these days, ain’t nobody gonna see it anyway. I always make sure I wear a nice bra to the doctors though

• Heart
Reactions: 5
We went out for dinner to miller and Carter so I’ll probably have toast or a hot cross bun for tea as I’m still quite full.

• Heart
so in the end i had a really nice day! i had a long shower in the morning, washed my hair, then we watched shrek 2 and had breakfast. chilled and then walked to my parents' place for lunch. the weather was amazing 😊 but still nice and cold

F29438A1-DA91-4350-AE17-693918703791.jpeg

had lunch there and then coffee and sweets. my dad brought so many nice chocolates from sweden 🤤🤤🤤🤤

A5F114D6-47E8-488A-BE9C-F0A0696462FF.jpeg

we then also walked back home so i finally passed 10k steps today, hopefully a nice intro to a week full of that!

came home and put on shrek 3 and played a round of catan. i lost :( but at least kitty enjoyed watching it

9691D840-ABCC-4262-A434-3FAB555D0459.jpeg

now we're making toasties and about to watch friends, haven't watched them in a few months! i'm in pjs and a blanket hoodie thingie and so comfy. don't want to go to the office tomorrow 😫

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
so in the end i had a really nice day! i had a long shower in the morning, washed my hair, then we watched shrek 2 and had breakfast. chilled and then walked to my parents' place for lunch. the weather was amazing 😊 but still nice and cold

View attachment 993481

had lunch there and then coffee and sweets. my dad brought so many nice chocolates from sweden 🤤🤤🤤🤤

View attachment 993486

we then also walked back home so i finally passed 10k steps today, hopefully a nice intro to a week full of that!

came home and put on shrek 3 and played a round of catan. i lost :( but at least kitty enjoyed watching it

View attachment 993489

now we're making toasties and about to watch friends, haven't watched them in a few months! i'm in pjs and a blanket hoodie thingie and so comfy. don't want to go to the office tomorrow 😫
Omg love the little cat 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 1
hahaha it's caramel! it's a classic in sweden. i love a daim, always makes me go DAAAIIIMM (i'll see myself out)
i also love dumle, they're a kind of chewy caramel similar to riesen

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.