Chit Chat #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First test - very faintly positive.
Second test - completely negative.

I'll do one in the morning and see what that says. It might be that I did the first one wrong somehow. Tonight is going to be very much an Animal Crossing night.

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

I'll do one in the morning and see what that says. It might be that I did the first one wrong somehow. Tonight is going to be very much an Animal Crossing night.
You didn’t eat or drink within 30 mins before the test did you? That can affect it I think!

Reactions: 2
You didn’t eat or drink within 30 mins before the test did you? That can affect it I think!

I did have some food/drink before the second one. Bugger me this is confusing 🙃 I'll not eat/drink anything for the next 45 and try one more tonight.

Reactions: 3

Oh nooooooo. Try again soon and tomorrow. I think positive means positive though 😖😖😖😖😖

• Sad
Reactions: 1
That sounds so stressful @GladiatorReady, hope you can do it again and it’s actually negative. Do you have any symptoms?

I’ve just finished another episode of Twin Peaks, loving it so far. Now going to have a cuppa and revise a little before bed. A quick question: do you guys remember my guy “friend” who acted all weird and ignored me after messaging me first? Well, it’s birthday today and I’m in two minds whether to wish him a HBD. We don’t really talk anymore but I don’t want to be a rude witch either.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Omg I’ve had a plopp bar before. Somebody I work with has a Swedish wife and whenever he goes to Sweden he brings me back treats and there’s always a plopp bar 😅

I’ve just got home. I’ve got a banging headache. I’m gonna get a shower and get to bed I reckon. My period is still due but hasn’t come yet. Doing my head in cos I always feel better once I come on compared to the build up when I hate everybody and life!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
mine is due to finish tomorrow and I’m hoping I get tattle knackered when it does tbh. Although when the time comes I’ll be thinking is this over yet?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
That sounds so stressful @GladiatorReady, hope you can do it again and it’s actually negative. Do you have any symptoms?

I’ve just finished another episode of Twin Peaks, loving it so far. Now going to have a cuppa and revise a little before bed. A quick question: do you guys remember my guy “friend” who acted all weird and ignored me after messaging me first? Well, it’s birthday today and I’m in two minds whether to wish him a HBD. We don’t really talk anymore but I don’t want to bed a rude witch either.
No idea - I feel a bit run down and headachey this evening but I did a lot of cardio/walking today so it could just as easily be that. I'll just see what happens tonight/tomorrow and try not to think about it otherwise.

Have you spoken to him since? I'm not sure I'd bother responding if you're not too fussed about staying friends with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
No idea - I feel a bit run down and headachey this evening but I did a lot of cardio/walking today so it could just as easily be that. I'll just see what happens tonight/tomorrow and try not to think about it otherwise.

Have you spoken to him since? I'm not sure I'd bother responding if you're not too fussed about staying friends with him.
I hope it’s not COVID🤞🏻

And no, I haven’t! I honestly went to ignore him the way he ignored me. Petty, I know, but I couldn’t help myself. He always turns everything around on his mental health when in fact he is just bored and self-diagnosed and I have actual depression.

You make sure they're all good - I quite approve!
I do indeed 😹

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Well if you want your knickers to match your bras just buy black or white bras and same coloured knickers :ROFLMAO: . I feel really posh I've had a cheese and wine night....well cheese on crackers and a glass of wine:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
fell asleep on the couch watching friends, woke up and made myself another toastie

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry I’ve been AWOL guys. I downloaded the sims and that was that 😅😂

Showered and done my face mask and got everything ready for going to back to work tomorrow! Off to bed to read will try and be more active tomorrow 👀😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.